Chapter 30

The day had soon passed and me and Quinton were in bed sleeping.. well he was anyway. For some reason I wasn't tired at all.

I looked over at him and smiled. After what had happened today I knew if we ever had a fight we would get through it, unless it's worse but there's no reason for us to argue, I love him.

I managed to get asleep at like 4 am and we woke up at 10 am. It was a little late for me to wake up but it's fine because the others had only just woken up too.

I went to the breakfast table and everyone was over in our room.

Avani: good morning!

Y/n: good morninggg

Quinton: hey baby

Y/n: heyy

I went to sit on Quinton's lap and spoke to the others.

He put his arm around my waist and I leaned my head against his.

Y/n: so what's the plan for today?

Chase: I think we're going to the beach.

Y/n: okay cool, I'd better go and get ready then, Kayla, Avani, I need you to help me choose which bikini.

Kayla: Okayy, cominggg

Avani: coming now!!

We went in to my room and I pulled out a few bikinis and they chose this one:

Yn: okay guys thankyouu.

Avani: it's okay

They left the room and I put on the bikini, then they came back.

Avani: omg this looks so cute on you!!

Kayla: damn right! We need to get some pictures now!!

Avani took my phone from me and held it up with the camera on.

Y/n: guys wait! My hickeys!!

Kayla: shit ye.

I covered my hickeys with concealer and powder and went back over to them.

Avani: okay pose!!

Y/n: cmon guys, you know I'm not much of a pos-

Kayla: do it now!!!

Y/n: finee

I posed and they took some pictures and showed them to me. I actually felt pretty for once and so I posted one of them.

yourusername