Chapter 15

I woke up and Quinton was still asleep. I could hear him snoring quietly and it was really cute. I didn't bother to move his arm off me because I felt safe. And I took some pictures of him sleeping and they were really cute. I posted one on my snapchat and put the caption as "🥺🥺"

I went through my snaps and Quinton moved a little. He slowly woke up and I looked up at him. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at me.

He said in a really quite voice:

Quinton: good morning beautiful

Y/n: good morning baby

Quinton: that's the first time in years that I've slept in my clothes

Y/n: same

We both giggle.

Quinton: what time is it?

Y/n: 9:46 am

Quinton: damn that's early for me

Y/n: you and Kayla will definitely get along then

Quinton: gooddd

Y/n: but when you see her. Please, please don't change your mind about me because I'm just warning you now, she is so much prettier then me.

Quinton: she may be pretty, but she is no way prettier then you.

Y/n: trust me, you'll change your mind about that when you see her.

Quinton: no I won'ttt

Y/n: yes you willl

Quinton: no I wonttt

Y/n: yes you willl

Quinton: oh shhhhh

Y/n: you shhhh

Quinton hugged me because he knew that would keep me quite and he kissed my forehead.

Quinton: it's you that I like. Not her, even if she is prettier then you which she probably isn't.

I smiled and got up and looked at Quinton.

Y/n: you want me to get you something to eat?

He put on his baby voice to try and act cute.

Quinton: yes pweaseee

I got up and went downstairs. I pulled the pancake mix from the fridge and heated up the pan with butter on it. I put the pancake mix on
And waited for it to cook. I made him like 3 pancakes  and put Nutella on them. I went back upstairs and Quinton looked over at me and sat up in bed. I passed him the tray and he smiled.

Quinton: Thankyouuu

Y/n: it's okayyy

Quinton: I feel special

Y/n: that's because you are, very

Quinton: especially to be with you, well almost.

Y/n: aww your too cute.

Quinton: I'm gonna go out after this but I won't be long, I'm only going to the shop.

Y/n: okayy

Quinton tapped the bed sheet for me to come sit so I went over and he put his arm around me and ate his pancakes with the other.

I went back on my phone and he watched who I was snapping. I had a snap of Jaden and Quinton stared right at my phone. I only knew because I could see his reflection whenever my screen turned black.

Quinton got up and put his tray to the side.

Quinton: I'm gonna go back to my house to change and the shop I'll be back in like an hour.