Chapter 12

It was the next morning, me and Kayla had spent the night watching Disney, obviously.

She wasn't much of a morning person so I always got bored in the morning. I tried waking her every way possible but nothing ever worked.

I looked over again at Quinton's window hoping he'd open those stupid curtains. I just wanted to see him, it hadn't even been a day and I was already missing him.

Y/n: ughhhhh

I sighed.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen and seen a note on the worktop.

Y/n, me and your father have gone out and will be back in 3 days. Stay safe xx

I red the note and was very confused. Where could they have gone? Why are they going to be gone for so long?

I put the note down and turned to see Kayla standing behind me like a zombie. She was half asleep and looked like she had just had a fight or something.

Y/n: wow it's about time.

Kayla: come on, you know I'm no morning person
y/n.

Y/n: true, so what's the plan for today?

Kayla: well, we're going to Starbucks first and then, um I don't know

Y/n: alrightt

Kayla: what's that?

She pointed at the note.

Y/n: my parents left it for me, they said there going out for 3 days but didn't say to where.

Kayla: ohh, does that mean we can throw a house party?

Y/n: are you crazy!? No we cannot throw a house party!! I would get murdered..

Kayla: fine fine.

Y/n: god we haven't had a party in the so long!

Kayla: I know right!

Y/n: yepp

Kayla: okay lets go get ready

Y/n: good idea.

Me and Kayla went upstairs and got ready.

For some reason the photos won't upload so I'll just explain it instead.

I put on a orange jumper with a knot tide at the bottom with black ripped jeans and white airforce ones.

Kayla put on black ripped jeans and a blue jumper. She put her hair in a low ponytail and I curled mine.

We both did are makeup and I went back to the window to see if Quinton's curtains were open yet.

They were but he was not in his room and Kayla caught me looking.

Kayla: your obsessed.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

Y/n: I can't help it okay!!

Kayla: I can tell!!

Y/n: you'd do the same if you lived next door to Anthony!!

Kayla: no I think it's just you.

Y/n: oh, maybe I am obsessed.

Kayla: see!!!

Y/n: can we just go now please?

Kayla: sure, let's go.

We both left my house and got into Kayla's car. We sang to bodak yellow by Cardi B and we both pretty much screamed the lyrics.

We arrived at Starbucks and went in and ordered.

Kayla: damn he's cute

She pointed at one of the boys behind the counter.

Y/n: Kayla, you have a boyfriend!!

Kayla: oh ye I forgot.

Y/n: oh myyyyy

I laughed and she laughed too

Kayla: he is tho, I mean look at him!

I looked over to him and turned back to Kayla.

Y/n: I guess your right, but still!!

We both went to sit and Kayla pretty much called every boy in Starbucks cute even tho she was with Anthony. It didn't really bother me, I knew she was loyal, she just couldn't help but call boys cute but to her it didn't really mean anything anyway.

Kayla: soo, have you spoke to Quinton today?

Y/n: nope, should I message him?

Kayla: maybe wait for him to message you-

As soon as Kayla said I got a notification.

Quinton🤍

Heyy, you home?

Y/n: damn I think he heard us.

We both laughed and I replied to his message.

Nope, me and Kayla
are at Starbucks,
why?

Bc I miss you☹️

Aw I miss you to
baby💞

Can I see you today?

I have a free house for
the next 3 days, so
you could come over
tonight?

Sure, lmk a time🙃

I will🙃
Seen

Y/n: I think he's coming over later

Kayla: ooooo round two?

She winked and laughed

Y/n: as much as I want it, I'm not going to until I'm his girlfriend if it happens.

Kayla: that won't last, hell be inside you before you know it!!

Y/n: Kayla shut up!! Your shouting!!

Everyone turned to look at me and Kayla and I blushed. How embarrassing..

Kayla: ah ye, sorry

The people surrounding us carried on staring.

Kayla: you can stop looking now!! God do you want a picture or something??

I laughed. She's always been really sassy.

Right guys I need some suggestions. How can Quinton ask you to be his girlfriend??

Sorry Ik this chapter was awful and so short🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE BETTER SO DONT COME AT ME !!!
(Try to anyway)

PLEASE VOTEEEEEEEE :))))))