Chapter 31

I woke up and Quinton laid next to me fast asleep, he was snoring cutely so I decided to take a video and post it on my Instagram story.

It was now our 4th day in Hawaii which means we only had 2 days left because on the 7th day we'd only get the morning because our flight back is at 2pm.

I never wanted it to end, I was having such a good time but it's okay because I knew when I got back that I could see Quinton and my friends every day anyway just not in Hawaii.

Quinton moved slightly and I looked up at him to see if he was waking up. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled.

Quinton: good morning beautiful.

Y/n: good morning babyyy

He turned over and cuddled me before we both got out of bed to go to the living room/kitchen.

I went to go sit on the sofa with Madi and Kayla. Quinton went to Anthony's room with Christopher.

Madi: morning

Y/n: heyy

Madi: wanna know the tea?

Y/n: sure.

Kayla: we think that Nick and Dixie slept together on the night they were drunk.

Y/n: woah, what?

Madi: yep, I'm not even sure if they like each other in that way..

Kayla: I guess it's okay if you do it once or twice right? Even if you don't like them and just hook up?..

Madi: have you done it?

Kayla: I used to do it all the time before I realised I liked Anthony..

Madi: ye well I mean it's okay but I'm just shocked..

Y/n: same I mean, I didn't expect it from her!

Kayla: oh ye and we think Bryce and Addison are finally getting along again.

Y/n: that's great! I really miss them together..

Madi: me too..

Y/n: but I'll be glad if they even become friends again, it's a big step for the two of them, I mean personally I don't think Bryce actually cheated, he's too nice.

Madi: true but Addison's been through a lot.

Y/n: anyway, what's the plan for today?

Kayla: were going on a boat trip.

Y/n: great, ima go get ready!

Kayla: and tonight we're going out for some drinks!

Y/n: okay cool.

I got up and went back to the room, I put a bikini on and this over:

The bikini: