Chapter 38

30 minutes had quickly gone by and I went out and my mum was waiting for me in the car.

Quinton came out with me holding my hand and all of a sudden his face lit up.

Quinton: one minute, I need to go get something!!

Y/n: ye okay.

He ran back into his house and I waited.

He came back out with a blue box with a white ribbon on it.

Quinton: I have something for you, but you can't open it until your in the car.

Y/n: aw Quinton, your adorable.

Quinton: your welcome.

He smiled and looked down at the ground.

I put the box on the wall and hugged him tightly and started crying.

Y/n: I'm gonna miss you so much.

Quinton hugged me back tighter.

Quinton: I'm gonna miss you more but like I said, nothing will change, just the fact that we can't see each other.

Y/n: but I don't know how I'm gonna live with that.

Quinton: just remember, I always want you to be happy no matter what okay?

Y/n: I'll try my best.

I let go and had a thought.

I took off my neckless and handed it to him.

Y/n: look after this for me, that way I'll know that you still care.

Quinton: don't be silly!! I don't need a neckless to prove that I'll always care, you know I will anyway!

Y/n: I know but I want you to have it anyway.

Quinton: I love you so so much.

Y/n: I love you too Q.

I kissed him for a few seconds then pulled away.

The tears streamed down my face and he began to tear up too.

I slowly let go of his hand and picked up the box.

I walked to the car crying more then I had ever cried.

I had never felt so heartbroken in my life.

I got into the car and looked at him in the wing mirror.

He was crying and looking over at me in the car.

He blew a kiss to me as we drove off and he was slowly getting out of sight.

Before I knew it, I couldn't see him anymore and now at this point in time I realised how in love I was with him.

Mum: honey, I'm sure you'll see him again, please don't be upset!

Y/n: I hope so..

Mum: what's in the box?

Y/n: I don't know.

I opened the box and seen one of his hoodies, I pulled it out and it was the white one, he knew it was my favourite.

I held it up to my chest and took a deep breath and smiled.

I put it aside and picked up some pictures he had put in the box.

I looked at the pictures and still cried but this time it felt more like happy tears.

Then there was an envelope.

I opened it up and there was a letter from him.

(Sorry if this is cringe)

Dear y/n,

Thank you for managing to keep me happy every day ever since I realised that I liked you, I've never met anyone so funny, kind, loyal, beautiful and amazing as you are and I don't deserve you. I really wish you didn't have to leave but at the same time nothing is going to change for us, the only difference is that we won't be able to kiss, or cuddle or be together but we can still call every day. I'm going to miss seeing your cute little smile everyday but it won't stop me from loving you because I am deeply, truly in love with you, more than I have been with anyone before. I'm so glad I met you and can't wait to be with you again some day. I love you so much y/n.

- Quinton

At this point I was balling my eyes out in tears. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad.

But I didn't realise how lucky I was to be able to be next to him every day until the time I can't have it anymore which is now and I just prayed that what he said was true because if I lost him I don't know what I would do.

I looked out the car window and it was almost like I could see our memories in every place we passed.

Who would have ever thought I'd fall in love with the boy next door.

As much as I hate saying it, this is the end of my story but if 15+ people want a second part then that's what you will get, let me know in the comments💕

Also I just want to say how thankful I am for all the views, votes and comments that I got on this story, I didn't expect it at all and I am so grateful and thankful for all of you🥺

I won't be able to reply to messages on wattpad because for some reason it won't let me so if any of you want to know anything feel free to dm me on Instagram, my account is @quinton.cc as you probably already know💛

———————————————————————————
UPDATE!! im starting at the new story at 100k!!🤩

Thankyou all so much, please vote!!❤️❤️❤️