1

"Tessa I have a photo shoot!" I walked downstairs seeing my older sister Madison putting her shoes on, "ok have fun! What time are you coming home?" She shrugged, "Idk maybe at like 8ish?" I nodded and hugged her, "Ok be save! I love you!"

So let me tell you about myself, I'm Tessa Beer, yes Madison Beers sister. I am 17, I live with Madison since my parents left us. I like to model and sing. I've lived with Madison since I was 13 so 4 years now. We are super close, like the closest siblings can get.

Once Madison left I decided to go to my room and watch some Disney +. Checking snap, twitter, and insta. I saw these boys comment and a couple of girls I've seen before comment on my post. I decided to look them up, and of course they are tik toker.

Liked by madisonbeer and 1,683,683 otherstessabeer- Tb to when I went to Hawaii🥺View all 567,638 othersmadisonbeer look at my little sister🤯 -tessabeer I love you💜Avani wow imagine being this beautiful😍 -tessabeer Awwww but why look like me wh...

tessabeer- Tb to when I went to Hawaii🥺
View all 567,638 others
madisonbeer look at my little sister🤯
-tessabeer I love you💜
Avani wow imagine being this beautiful😍
-tessabeer Awwww but why look like me when you are already perfect🥺
-Avani omg Tessa Beer, THE TESSA BEER, called me perfect!😣
jadenhossler ok but damn🤩
anthonyreeves 😍😍

Wow these tik tokers low key hot tho. I soon got my phone going off say Jaden hossler, Avani Gregg, Addison Rae, Anthony Reeves, and more tik tokers add me on snap and insta. I added them back, I put down my phone and decided to get up and make food.

I heard my phone go off with Snapchat sound. I picked it up and saw Jaden, Payton, Tayler, and Avani. I smiled and unlocked my phone opening Avanis text.

Avani Gregg💜
Omg you added me back!
I love you so much!
I'm sorry I'm blowing your phone up and fangirling hella hard!
Ok I'm done!
Tessa Beer🦋
Awww your so sweet! And no problem!💜
Avani Gregg💜
OMG HI I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!😣
Tessa bear🦋
Awww I love you more!💙 also you are literally so pretty!
Avani Gregg💜
Awww thank you! You are so pretty to!💙

I smiled and looked at Jadens message.

Jadn Hossler💀
Omg hi! I fucken love you!
Tessa Bear🦋
Awww I love you too!🖤

I opened up everyone else's and got closer to all them. They asked for my number and now I'm in a tik tok group chat with other tik tokers.

Hi I love you Tessa
Tessa🥺🦋
awww I love you too!💙
Cynthia🥰
Ahhhh Tessa Beer is in this gc! You are my idol!😭💜
Tessa🥺🦋
💜💜
Griffin🤡
Tessa? Don't you live in California?
Tessa🥺🦋
Yessir
Jaden🖤
Omg we should meet up!
Tessa🥺🦋
Ok I would have to ask Madison but yea! We can meet up tomorrow?
Madi🤩
That's fine!💜

I smiled and shut my phone off finishing my sandwich and cleaning up. "Tessa! I'm home!" I walked to the living room and hugged her, "Hey sis!" I helped her grab all her bags and put them in her room, "So Madison I was wondering if I can hang out with a couple of friends tomorrow?" She nodded and grabbed some water, "Yea tomorrow I have to go to the studio." I smiled and thanked her, I headed to my room and getting ready for bed.

I got ready for bed then went on my phone, texting the group chat.

Tessa🥺🦋
I can go tomorrow!
Madi🤩
Yay!!
Avani💜
Yay! Can't wait!
Payton🥶
Ight, I'll pick you up if you want?
Tessa🥺🦋
Thanks Payton!💜

I smiled and shut my phone off, turning on Netflix and my led lights.