2.3

5 days Later

"WTF! MY UNCLE SAID ONLY 15 PEOPLE NOT 25!" I sighed, "IF YOU ARENT THE SWAY, JACKSON, PAYTON, OR BLAKE GET THE FUCK OUT!" I pushed everyone out and shut the door going to the back seeing more people. "Omfg! IF YALL ARENT IN THE SWAY, OR I DIDNT INVITE YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!" I see girls and more girls leaving. I walked around making sure almost everyone is gone.

I walked by the campfire and saw Quinton making out with some girl. "Wtf?" They both pulled away and the girl recording stopped, "Quinton wtf?" I started to tear up, "All y'all out now! Even you Quinton!" He got up trying to hug me, "Babe it's not." I shook my head slapping his hand away. "Leave now before I call the cops for being on my property."

"EVERYONE SIT DOWN NOW!" Everyone sat down looking scared. One thing I don't fuck with is breaking rules. "Who the fuck invited all them?!?!" They all looked at Jaden, "Really Jaden? If it wasn't for you Quinton wouldn't have cheated, now I have to clean all this! Jaden out go with Quinton." I was beyond piss, "Everyone else clean! My uncle is coming over in an hour!"

"Hi sweetie!" I smile and hugged him, "Hi uncle! I've missed you!" He came in looking around, "Wow the house looks the same, I'm surprised." I laughed and nodded, "Yea I make sure they all behave, but I think we may leave early well at least me." He nodded looking at all the teens on the couch on their phones.

"Ok well I got to go, I have a meeting but have fun!" I smiled shutting the door and looking at everyone, "Sorry I flipped out I'm just really really stressed with my new music, and Quinton cheating on me, then like Madison isn't ok, everyone on Tik tok is becoming toxic. And ughhh." I said sitting down crying, Indiana hugged me and rubbed my back, "Oh baby I'm so sorry."

"And to make it better Tik tok tea room decided to start drama with me and Quinton." I said showing them my phone.

Liked by 578,783 peopletiktoktearoom Looks like Tessa deleted all the pictures with her and Quinton👀- sent inView all 12,783 commentsquintonfan Awww my fav couple🥺Tessafan I heard he cheated

tiktoktearoom Looks like Tessa deleted all the pictures with her and Quinton👀- sent in
View all 12,783 comments
quintonfan Awww my fav couple🥺
Tessafan I heard he cheated...
-quintonfan he didn't tho, he wouldn't. Plus they never dated...
-tessafan Yea but I heard they did and a Tik tok was recorded Him and a girl making out.
tessabeer Nothing deep just deleted pictures with him 🙄

Liked by madslewis and 1,563,673 others tessabeer So I wanted to come on and discuss the rumors

tessabeer So I wanted to come on and discuss the rumors. Ok yes Quinton and I were dating for about a month. We went to Texas and stayed at my uncles house. The rule was only 15 people in the house because it was private property and my uncle didn't want it to get linked. But someone decided it would be cool to throw a party knowing there was 15 people already, so I kicked all the people out and went to the fire and saw Quinton making out with a girl. I kicked him out and the person who threw the party. Quinton and I are now over and I hope y'all understand:) I'm taking a break off social media, I love you guys:)
comments are disabled

I put my phone down and got up, "I'm gonna go to bed, night y'all." I walked to my room rocky following. I changed and got into bed staring at the ceiling. "Rocky come." He jumped on the bed and laid next to me, I laid down and cuddled him.