1.6

"Rocky get down!" I laughed as he was just attacking Quinton with kisses. Rocky backed away and ran off, "you ok??" He nodded wiping his face off and smiling. "Madison should be up soon. I think she either his going to David's or has a photoshoot. But either way I am going to David's if you wanna come." He nodded and fixed this hoodie, "good morning guys!" I smiled and hugged her, "Good morning sis! Are u going to David's or photoshoot?"

"Both, I'm having a photoshoot at David's house." I laughed and nodded, "I'm coming with and so is Q." We all decided to get ready, "Quinton you can get ready in the guest room, there is a shower and some towels and all that in there." He nodded and walked across the hall.

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body before getting out. I got dressed into quintons hoodie and some leggings. I grabbed my keys and Rocky. "Quinton you coming?" I saw him walk downstairs in some ripped jeans and a hoodie. "Yea, and you look cute in my hoodie." I blushed and smiled, I grabbed Rocky and brought him to the car, "Madison Rocky is in the car already!" Madison will take Rocky while I take Quinton.

We headed to David's house just blasting music and messing around. The whole time he held my hand and he would take pictures or videos of us. "FUCK YOU AND YOU AND YOU I HATE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY HATE ME TO!" Quinton just shook his head laughing and recording on snap.

"DAVID FUCKEN DOBRIK!!" I yelled as he threw water at me, "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" He jumped up and ran outside I followed him and he went behind some bushes. "David I swear to god I'm gonna kill you!" I hit him and grabbed a water bottle pouring it on him. "HOLY SHIT THAT IS COLD!!" I laughed, "Yea payback Bitch." I walked inside to Quinton handing me a towel. "Thanks but now your hoodie is all wet." I pouted, "David you made me get Quintons hoodie all wet!"

"Here take this one." He pulled off his hoodie he was wearing, I grabbed it and smiled, "Natalie can you grab me some leggings?" She nodded and went to a different room, she cane out with some grey leggings and I walked to the bathroom and got dressed I hung up the wet clothes and walked out. "Madison should be here soon. She had to stop at her studio to grab her new song lyrics."

Soon enough Madison came with Rocky. I grabbed Rocky and let him off his leash. He ran to David and tackled him, I laughed as Rocky kissed David. "Rocky no more." He got off David, "Holy shit, Hi doggo." We All decided to get ready for the photoshoot.

"AHH QUINTON!" I laughed and jumped on his back. David and Madison started to take pictures as we laughed and just messed around. "Ok ok kids be careful so you don't break something or someone." I got down and looked at the pictures. They were really cute.

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by qgriggss and 2,782,782 otherstessabeer Rocky didn't like the flowersView all 1,672,772 othersmadisonbeer wow no pic credits ok-daviddorbik Ik right! qgriggss Ok but Rocky is 😍 -quintongriggsfan I think you mean Tessa Liked by qgriggssAva...

tessabeer Rocky didn't like the flowers
View all 1,672,772 others
madisonbeer wow no pic credits ok
-daviddorbik Ik right!
qgriggss Ok but Rocky is 😍
-quintongriggsfan I think you mean Tessa
Liked by qgriggss
Avani cuties

Liked by qgriggss and 2,782,782 otherstessabeer Rocky didn't like the flowersView all 1,672,772 othersmadisonbeer wow no pic credits ok-daviddorbik Ik right! qgriggss Ok but Rocky is 😍 -quintongriggsfan I think you mean Tessa Liked by qgriggssAva...

Liked by tessabeer and 682,783 others
qgriggss ahhh look at her🥺
View all 237,682 others
tessafan I ship
tessabeer ahh look at you🥺
-qgriggss 🥺💜
fan oh my gosh she is wearing his shirt!
joshrichards Damn q you a hottie!😍😍