2.6

*couple months later*

So it's been about 5 months since everything happened. I'm now dating Indiana, we've been dating for about a month and a half now. "Madison, Mads and Indiana are coming over!" She nodded and got back to work. I haven't talk to any of the sway boys besides, Anthony, Kio, and Griffin.

"Hey guys!" I said waving at the live, Indiana sat on my left laying her head on my shoulder and mads on my right playing on her phone. "Are you and Indiana dating? Yep." I smiled and kissed Indiana's cheek.

After a while we got off, inviting Avani, Dixie, Charli, Madi, Cynthia and Addison. I ordered Pizza and rocky some unsalted fries. Once the girl got here we decided to post and mess around. Madison left for a business trip, so I'm home alone for a week.

                                  Swipe

                                  Swipe

Liked by madslewis and 1,672,773 others tessabeer Girls night🥳❤️View all 567,673 comments madslewis I love you swayhousefan ewww she went to straight to some lesbian bitch tf  -tessafan she's been bisexual I- Indiana ❤️qgriggss

tessabeer Girls night🥳❤️
View all 567,673 comments
madslewis I love you
swayhousefan ewww she went to straight to some lesbian bitch tf
-tessafan she's been bisexual I-
Indiana ❤️
qgriggss ....
-avani dude get out of here, like tf, she moved on
imgriffinjohnson 💜
Comments have been disabled

-avani dude get out of here, like tf, she moved onimgriffinjohnson 💜Comments have been disabled

Liked by tessabeer ans 976,727 others
indiana Bubs🥰
Comments disabled

Liked by avani and 578,728 others addisoneasterling Babies❤️Comments are disabled

addisoneasterling Babies❤️
Comments are disabled

"PIZZA!" Everyone came running to the door and grabbing pizza, "thank you." I laughed and grabbed a couple of frys and gave it to Rocky. Then actually fed him. I got some pizza and walked to the girls who were laughing and just messing around.

"OMG KISS HIM KISS HIM!" We were watching Never Have I Ever. "BRO KISS PAXTON! KISS HIM YOU DUMBASS!" I laughed as Mads screamed, "BRO WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRD! LIKE JUST KISS HIM!" I shook my head and threw a pillow at her, "Shush let her be!" She laughed and we continued to the movie.

"Night guys!" We all went to bed, "Night!" I got dressed and got into bed. Indiana coming next to me and laying with me. "Night bubs." I smiled and snuggled into her.