1.2

"Come on Tessa!" I slipped on my vans and ran downstairs, everyone went back home Besides Payton, Avani and Anthony. We decided to go to Madison's friend, David Dobrick, I've met him once or maybe twice. He is super funny and kinda crazy.

"I'm coming gosh damn!" We all got into Madison's Tesla and headed to his house. I laid my head on Avani, "Madison turn on your new song." She nodded and put on Selfish. I sang along humming slightly, Avani started to record and I smiled and waved.

We got to David's house and got out, "AYYYYY!!" I hugged Zane and Heath. "Hi guys! Meet my friends Payton, Avani and Anthony!" I hugged Natalie, "Awww look at Iron Man!" I bent down to the small puppy.

After a while Zane was drunk as heck, "ZANE BE CAREFUL!!" He jumped off the bed and hit his head, "Zane you dumbass." I picked him up and everyone else helped me. "Take him to the couch." We tried but he kept biting me and trying to get the fire gun. "Zane come on." Avani grabbed his hand and we dragged him.

"So let's go live!" We all sat in front of David's phone. "Hey guys! I'm here with the beers, Avani Anthony and Payton. Ask us some questions!!" Soon comments come flooding in. "Is Tessa bisexual?" Everyone looked at me, "Yep!" I smiled and looked at the comments, "Are you guys dating anyone?" I shook my head no and so did Payton. "I'm talking to someone." Madison and David said. And then everyone knew Avani and Anthony's.

After a while we ended the live and dropped of Payton Avani and Anthony. "Bye guys love you!!" I hugged all them and got back in the car. "So tomorrow David wants us to go back to his house." I nodded we headed back home. As soon as I did I went to my room and got a shower and washed my face.

"Goodnight Madison!" I called out and let my pit bull come in. My pit bulls name is Rocky and he is the sweetest dog ever. Madison got me him 2 and a half years ago. He is 5 and he was at my friends house for 3 days since he needed groomed and everything.