1.8

"Hey guys!" I said hugging the sway and some of the hype house. "Ahhh it's so nice to finally meet you!" I hugged Charli and smiled, "Same girly you are beautiful!" So basically I'm having a meet up, all the sway and then Dixie, Addison, Vani, Nick and Larry. "LARRY!!!" I said hugging him. "Ahhhhh Tessa my bitchhhhh!"

"Quinton I've missed you!" I hugged him and he kissed my cheek. Before y'all start attacking me Cynthia said it was perfectly fine, she is talking to this one kid named Lucas, she is very happy for me considering my old relationship. "I've missed you to beautiful." I looked up and gave him a quick peck.

"Ahh lets go live bitchessss!!" I nodded and laid my head on Quintons chest. Larry started a stream and everyone else either were swimming, gaming, making tik toks, sleeping, eating or with us. "Wassup guys!" I waved at them and looked at the comments

Isn't he dating Cynthia?
Ewww she is ugly
Cheater
Wow what a good "best friend"
I low key ship

"Guys we aren't dating, like we said we are just friends. Cynthia said thats fine they never dated. She said she would be happy for us if we did date." I said sighing and looking at Quinton. He grabbed my hands off camera, "Larry if you want to join us in the pool you can." I said smiling and getting up Quinton following. He went into the bathroom and I went to my room. Addison, Avani, Charli, Dixie, Olivia, Mads and Nessa all asked for a bathing suit so I gave them some.

"Ahhh look at my baby looking cute and shit." Josh said hugging Nessa, "Nah look Olivia she a whole snack." "Nope Look at Avani she is a sexy mother fucker." I shook my head and laughed, Griffin came over and hugged Dixie, "Nope Dixie is hot." I laughed once again, "Nope Charli is the hottest." I said hugging her and kissing her head. I heard her chuckle.

"Wow stealing my girl I see Charli." He said fake crying, I laughed and walked to him. "Oh shush no one can take me from you." He smiled and picked me up, I laughed until I saw him carrying me to the pool. "Ahhh no Quinton!" I heard the other girl scream and laughing. Soon I felt water hit me and me sink to the bottom. I swam to the top and hit Quinton. "You asshole." He laughed and tried to kiss my cheek but I moved, "Awww come on Tessa you can't be mad at me for ever."

I swam to Charli and started to talk to her. "Ik! I miss them so much!" We laughed, I felt something wrap around my waist. And someone kiss my cheek. "Quintonnnn." He smiled and put his head on my shoulder. "CANNONBALL!! I looked over and saw Anthony jumping in. "PIZZAS HERE!!!" Payton screamed from the kitchen, we all got out drying off and going inside.

We all got dressed and just watched movies and ate junk food. Soon almost everyone left besides Vani, Anthony, Quinton, Jaden and mads and then Dixie, Charli and Griffin. "So Anthony Vani y'all can have the guest room by the game room. Jaden and mads you can sleep in the other guest room. Dixie Griffin upstairs guest room and Charli you can sleep in the one across from my room. And Quinton my room?"

They all nodded, I made sure everyone was good and headed to my room with Rocky. Rocky laid down in his bed, Quinton got next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight beautiful." He kissed my head and played with my hair until I fell asleep