2.4

"Guys I think I want to go home, Texas has been toxic, and I need to go since I have so much shit. And I can't be near Quinton. And then Mads needs me so I'm going down to Arizona to see Her. I told my uncle he said he will come back every 2 days until y'all leave to make sure everything is ok." I had my bags packed and Rocky all ready, "Indiana said she is coming so text me if anything happens."

I hugged everyone and ran outside with Indiana, we got into my aunts car and headed to the airport. Taking pictures and being weird.  Indiana decided to post.

  Indiana decided to post

Swipe

Liked by tessabeer and 457,782 others indiana loml🥰💜 tessabeerComments are disabled

indiana loml🥰💜 tessabeer
Comments are disabled

Once we got to the airport I said bye to my aunt and for rocky out. I headed inside, going through security. Once we did we sat down and just made Tik toks.

"Madison I'm home!" I let Rocky off his leash and walked into the living room and saw the vlog squad and Madison. "Heath!!" I ran to him and hugged him, Heath is like the brother I've never had. "Ahhhh Corrina!" I hugged her and looked behind me seeing Indiana, "So guys meet Indiana. My best friend!"

We sat down and started to talk, "So I heard about that boy Quinton." I nodded sighing, "Yea we dated then he cheated at the party. But I'm fine." I said fake smiling, I knew Madison would know I was faking but she didn't say anything. "Oh bitch you want me to kill him?" I shook my head and laughed at Heath. "I'm fine guys, I'm gonna go upstairs and me and Indiana are gonna go unpack." They all nodded, I hugged everyone and walked to my room.

I showed Indiana her room, she said she is gonna stay with me until we go see Mads. "So this is your room until we leave in 2 days." She nodded smiling, "Thanks." I nodded letting her unpack, I went to my room and sat down. I grabbed my bag and unpacked, as I was going through my bag I pulled out Quintons hoodie and pictures of us. I sighed throwing them across the room.

I sat on my bed just staring off into space, did he ever like me? Has he been playing me this whole time? Soon enough tears came pouring down, I sighed and decided to go live and explain to everyone since I'm getting hate and so is Q.

"Hey guys." I wiped my tears and looked at the comments. "Ok I wanted to come on here and explain more of what happened." I looked down and saw the sway boys joined. I sighed, "ok a lot of y'all know we went to Texas just to get our minds off everything. We were staying at my uncles house, he had rules like no breaking stuff and don't have more than 15 people in the house only because we are a bunch of teens so he didn't really trust us which I completely understand."

I looked up and saw Heath, Zane, Corrina, Indiana, Madison and David. I smiled and let them in, "Ok but at first it was going great, we all were happy and just messing around nothing wrong. But after about 5 days someone invited about 20 other people. I know who but won't say because I don't want them to get hate. I didn't know since I was sleeping. So once I got up I saw everyone and kicked them out since my uncle was coming over that day."

I felt Madison grab my hand and Indiana rub my back, "so I went outside and to the very back where we have the campfire. As I was walking I saw Quinton making out with a girl, and another girl recording." I started to tear up, "So I kicked all them out even Quinton. Once I went inside I kicked the person out who invited everyone because I just wasn't In the mood. So I made everyone clean and then my uncle came. Quinton didn't really apologize but it's whatever. Don't hate on him please, we both have a lot of stuff going on. I love you guys." I smiled ending the live wiping the tears.

"Ok no more sad shit let's just have fun!" I laughed and nodded getting up, grabbing some sweats and a crop top. "Ok get out so I can get dressed." They all got out, I changed, and walked downstairs.

So I'm gonna end this chapter here since it's already very long, but if I were to make a Tik toker bisexual (girls) who would you want?