1.4

"Hey!" I smiled waving at the camera, I was on FaceTime with Quinton and Jaden. "I miss you! Mads wont shut up about how much she misses you!" I laughed, "I miss you guys too! Quinton me and you need to hang out soon!" He nodded and smiled, "Yea how about tomorrow?" I nodded agreeing, "Well guys I have to go! I'll talk to y'all tomorrow" Jaden got off and then it was just me and Quinton.

"So Tessa tell me a little bit about you." I nodded and smiled, Quinton is really nice and cute. "Well I am 17 and I've been living with Madison for about 4 years now. I like to model and sing. I have a doggo named Rocky. And yea tell me a little about you." He smiled and nodded, "Cute. Well, I'm 16, I live in the sway house. I'm apparently Jaden 2. And I like to dance and just be goofy." I smiled and nodded, "Cute." We laughed and stayed on FaceTime for a while.

"So tomorrow at 5?" I nodded, "Yea! I will have to ask Madison but other than that yea! I'll pick you up!" He nodded and smiled, "sounds perfect!" I smiled and stayed on live with him a little longer. "I'm posting on insta so pose." He laughed and did I duck face and I copied.

Liked by qgriggss and 2,673,673 otherstessabeer Late night FaceTimes with this weirdo🤪🥺 qgriggssView all 1,673,673 comments qgriggss ahhhh I look so gross😣-tessabeer now idk about that

tessabeer Late night FaceTimes with this weirdo🤪🥺 qgriggss
View all 1,673,673 comments
qgriggss ahhhh I look so gross😣
-tessabeer now idk about that...😳
-qgriggsssfan Ahhhh I ship!!
avani Awwww cutie!😍
-tessabeer Ahhh I love you so much!!
paytonmoormeier Cutie🤩
-tessabeer oh shush🥺

I smiled and looked back at my phone seeing Quinton playing fortnite. I would be lying if I would say he wasn't cute. When I first saw him he made me stop and like forget how to breath. He is so sweet and he cares about me which none of my ex's did. All of my other ex's cared about was my sister or about how famous I was.

"You ok?" I snapped out my thought and looked at Quinton. I blushed and nodded, "Yea I'm fine." I smiled and looked at Rocky, "Rocky you wanna go for a walk??" He perked his head up and wagged his tail. I grabbed my phone and my keys. I grabbed his leash and shoes, "Madison I'm taking Rocky to the park!" I walked out and put him in my Lambo.

"Where you going beautiful?" I smiled and put my phone on my phone holder, "Taking Rocky to the park." He nodded and smiled, "Did I ever tell you that you beautiful?" I shook my head and felt my cheeks get red. "Awww look I made you blush!" I laughed and turned on the radio I little.

"Come rocky." He jumped out and sat down, I hooked his leash to him and we started to walk. Soon I finished walking Rocky and headed back home. I plugged in my phone and stayed on FaceTime with Quinton basically all day. He played fortnite and hung out with the boys. "Rocky come here boy." I gave him his medicine. I changed really quick and went back to my phone.

"Goodnight Quinton." He smiled and said goodnight before shutting his lights off. I smiled and turned off my led lights and my tv. I plugged in my phone and closed my eyes.