2.7

Liked by madslewis and 1,879,738 others tessabeer 💜View all 567,672 comments madisonbeer why you look so pissed😂 -tessabeer I was Mads ate my food😤  -madslewis I said I was sorry!😢tessafan 😍😍kiocyr answer the phone please joshrichards dude a...

tessabeer 💜
View all 567,672 comments
madisonbeer why you look so pissed😂
-tessabeer I was Mads ate my food😤
  -madslewis I said I was sorry!😢
tessafan 😍😍
kiocyr answer the phone please
joshrichards dude answer the phone!
brycehall answer the phone this is an emergency
imgriffinjohnson please answer the phone
jadenhossler I know your mad at me but answer the phone please

I looked at my phone and saw the boys calling me, I answer Kio, "Yes?" I sat down and looked at my rings, "u-ummmm Quinton is in the h-hospital." I stopped playing with my rings and I couldn't speak, "what do you mean? Where at? I'm on my way what hospital?" He told me the hospital and I got the girls to come with me. I jumped into the Tesla and headed to the hospital.

"What's happening?" I looked back tears in my eyes, "Q-Quinton is in the hospital." They all looked at each other and Indiana rubbed my back.

As soon as I got to the hospital I ran to the boys. "What the hell happened?" Griffin got up and hugged me, "Well when he saw Indiana and you he got really pissed and upset with himself. So he said he was gonna go out for a drive and get his mind off things. We all said ok, so he left. About an hour later he still didn't come home so we thought maybe he stopped somewhere. Then after about 3 hours we got worried and tried to call but he wouldn't answer. So we sent Jaden, Griffin, Anthony, Bryce and Josh out to find him. Well they did and they found him and another car crushed together."

Griffin rubbed my back as I cried into his chest, yes he might have cheated but i still love him. "I-is he ok?" They all looked at each other, "h-he's in a coma. They don't know when he will wake up." I nodded and wiped my tears, "I swear this is all my fault. If I would have just forgave him it would be fine."

After about an hour they let us in, "Family for Quinton Griggs?" We all got up, "ok so we want at least 5 people in at a time." Everyone nodded, everyone went in pairs of 5. I was with Kio, Indiana, Griffin, Dixie. We walked in and I saw him taped up to tubes and a bunch of machines. I started to tear up again, I walked to the chairs next to him and held his hand, "We will give y'all some time." I nodded, I kissed his hand and sighed. "I'm so sorry, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here."

"Come on bubs let's go." I nodded and let go of his hand. Kio hugged me, "I'm sorry bubs." We walked out into the car, I was gonna stay with the sway tonight because they didn't want anything to happen to me. "Babe, I'm gonna go home tonight." I nodded and got into my car, Kio, Griffin, Bryce, and Anthony. "You can sleep In quinton room if you want. If not then I'll sleep there." I nodded, "It's ok I'll sleep In his room."

Once we got to the sway we all got out, we stopped at my house to get rocky and some clothes for me. I walked to Quintons room, "Night guys." I shut the door and set my bag down, I went to his closet and grab myself a hoodie. I put it on and laid in his bed, Rocky came on and cuddled me. I sighed and cuddled into his blanket.