1.3

"Wassup good Logang!" I screamed at David's camera, "oh no we aren't Logan Paul. No offense to him." I laughed and sat down next to Heath, "wassup kiddo? How are you?" I smiled, "I'm good, been busy lately with trying to get into modeling and singing again." He nodded and hugged me, "well if you ever need help I'm here for you."

"Tessa get over here!" I nodded and looked at him, "here you go." He handed me a blindfold and told me to get on the floor, "Nooo David I know what this is!! I don't want to!" I looked at him and Madison, "Come on it's not that bad!" I sighed knowing I'm not gonna get out of this. I laid down and put the blindfold on. "God damn David I fucken hate you." I felt something on me and then something crawl on me. "DAVID WTF IS THIS! GET THIS OFF!! I took my blindfold off and saw fake spiders and them laughing their asses off. "Omg David I actually hate you!"

I flipped him off, "I'm sorry ok but for really now put your blindfold on again." I groaned and laid back down. I felt something kinda heavy and then something tiny and light. "Ok open your eyes." I took my blind fold off and saw a MacBook and a car key. "Omg David!" I started to tear up. I put everything down and hugged him, "go outside." I grabbed the keys and walked outside, seeing a yellow Lamborghini. "Omg David this isn't mine!"

I walked over to it and opened the door, "Holy shit this is beautiful." I started to cry more and Madison walked over to me, "Surprise!" I hugged her and David, "so you still hate me?" I nodded, "Yea I thought I was gonna die! I think I shit myself!" He laughed and I saw Heath tearing up, "Awww Heath!" I hugged him, "I'm sorry I'm just so happy for you!" I laughed and let him go, "Well let's go for a ride!" David got in with Madison. More like Madison on top of me and David.

"HOLY SHIT SLOW DOWN!" I laughed and pulled back into David's driveway. "God damn she almost killed us!" Madison jumped out and kissed the ground, "God it feels so good to on ground. "It wasn't that bad!" Everyone laughed, "Well Tessa go get your shit because we have to be home pretty soon since we have a photo shoot tomorrow." I nodded and went in and grabbed my bag and my Mac book. I hugged everyone and said bye, "bye guys!!"

We both headed home, "Madison I'm gonna shower then go to bed." She nodded and went to her room. I grabbed my clothes and got into the shower. I saw someone new text me.
Quinton:)
Hey I know this is weird but Im Quinton. I got your number from Payton I hope that's ok:)
Tessa:)💜
That's fine! Nice to meet you!:)
Quinton:)
Nice to meet you too, we'll get some sleep!
Tessa:)💜
You too! Night!

I smiled and got out of the shower, I got dressed and walked to my bed. I let Rocky in and he laid down next to me. I decided to post before going to bed and I did.

Liked by qgriggss and 1,673,683 otherstessabeer thanks David! I love you!💙 daviddobrikView all 536,683 othersqgriggss wow hello there🤩 -tessagolbach 🥺💜taylerholder Ok sister fuck it up!😳cynthiaaparkerrr Ahhh I'm so happy for you!💜-tessabeer ...

tessabeer thanks David! I love you!💙 daviddobrik
View all 536,683 others
qgriggss wow hello there🤩
-tessagolbach 🥺💜
taylerholder Ok sister fuck it up!😳
cynthiaaparkerrr Ahhh I'm so happy for you!💜
-tessabeer I love you💜💜
daviddobrik but you said you hated me??
-tessabeer idk what you mean I love you😳

I shut my phone off and put on The Simpson's. I plug my phone in and close my eyes.