2

The boys were outside in the pool while the girls and I got ready. "So Tessa tell us about you and Quin." I smiled feeling my face go red, they all smiled, "Well I do really like him, but I don't wanna hurt Cynthia." They all rolled their eyes, "Oh come on! Cynthia said it was ok! I ship so hard!" I smiled, looking outside seeing Quinton messing around with the boys.

"Hey Tessa can I talk to you?" I nodded and walked it Quinton. We walked to the garden in the back. We sat down on the swing over looking La. "what's wrong Quin?" I grabbed his hand, "It's nothing I just want to ask you something." He turned to me and grabbed my hands, "Tessa I've liked you since I saw you on Tik tok. The first day I laid my eyes on you. And ever time I see you I'm always happy and you make me smile. I honestly can't imagine being with someone else. So Tessa will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and nodded, he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy." I pulled away and kissed his cheek, "Come on let's go inside and go see everyone." He nodded and got up helping me. "Hey guys!" I said letting Quintons hand go. "Girls wanna go change?" They all nodded, "Boys can go change to." We walked into my room and started to talk. "So why did Quinton want to talk to you?" I smiled, "Ummm h-he asked me out." All the girls stop getting their hair brushed and looked at me, "and???"

"I said yes." They all started to jump around, "OMG YESS! MYS SHIP!!" I laughed and they all ran to me. "Dixie baby you still have the brush stuck in your hair." I helped her get it out and we laughed. Soon we heard the boys scream, "AYYY my mans!" Or "My ship!" I laughed and did Dixies hair, then Addis and Charlis. I asked Vani to do mine while I did the girls.

We walked downstairs and saw the boys all ready in shorts. "Movie night?" We all nodded, I ran to the kitchen with Mads and Charli. "Grab popcorn, chips, some water or soda, and the candy in the top drawer." I grabbed the popcorn and made some, then Charli tried to grab the candy but couldn't reach, and she ended up pouring all of it on her. I laughed, "a-are you ok?" She nodded joining me and laugh.

I laid with Quinton, his arms around me and my head in his chest. Rocky was laying on my feet, "I'm just gonna sleep here." I said laughing and closing my eyes. Quinton played with my hair until I fell asleep.