2.9

A year later

It's been a year and everything has changed. Griffin and Dixie have a kid. I know Dixie and kids? Hahahha but other than that Kio and Olivia both moved to La, they live down the street from Madison and I.

Bryce and Addison are dating again, Mads and Jaden aren't together Mads said she is taking a break before dating again. Anthony and Avani moved in together. Josh and Nessa moved out of the sway. Griffin now owns the sway house. Everyone else moved out.

Now for me and Quinton, Quinton and Cynthia broke up. I was dating this kid named Zach, but found out he was using me so we broke up. He also got me pregnant. I had a baby boy named Rider, he is 1 years old. No one really knows about him but the sway.

Quinton and I are together, Madison is barely home she is usually making music or with David. Her and David are official. "Babe?" I looked behind me and saw Rider and Quinton staring at me.

"Yes children?" Rider ran up to me and smiled, "hungry." I nodded and wiped my hands off, "ok what do y'all want?" Quinton went behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Mac and cheese!" I nodded and unwrapped Quintons arms from me and grabbed a pot.

It's been a little since we ate and I was texting the girls groupchat. We were talking about having a little party just to talk and have fun.

Madison💜💜
So I was thinking about maybe having a party with everyone and drink and just talk.
Madi💕
Yea! I miss y'all!
Charli🥺
Ok! Where at?
Tessa💞
At my house! I'll go set up!
Addsion🌷
Ok! Dixie, Charli, Bryce, and I are on our way:)

I smiled and showed Quinton, "ok so we do need to stop at the store but let's wait for Dixie and then to come over." I nodded getting up and starting to clean a little. "Babe can you get rocky and take him outside." He nodded and got up, I cleaned up and helped rider clean his toys.

"Bebe!" I smiled and hugged Charli and Dixie. "I've missed y'all!" We all hugged and I picked up rider, "ok so how about Addison and Dixie you guys wanna stay here with me while the boys go out grab snacks, drinks, and some other stuff?"

After about 2 hours of setting up, everyone started to come. "Kio!!" I ran and hugged him, "hey little sis!" I hugged Olivia, "ahhh I've missed y'all!" Soon everyone was here, by everyone I mean literally everyone.

The vlogsquad, the sway boys, Olivia, mads, Charli, Dixie, Addison, Avani, Madi, the hype house and the kids. We weren't gonna drink till we can't stand. Well at least me and Dixie.

"Zane! Be careful!" I laughed and helped him walk, "Guys Zane had a little to much!" So the kids fell asleep, "David help!" We got Zane settled and he fell asleep.

After a while we all settled and passed out. I was next to Charli and Quinton. I cuddled into Charli as Charli cuddled into Addison Addison cuddled into Dixie and then Quinton cuddled into me.