2.1

"AYYY LETS GO TO TEXAS!!" I looked at bryce, "Wait why? What about the virus?" He shrugged, "To late we already ordered tickets." I groaned and went to my room, "hey babe we are gonna go back to the sway to pack. If you want you can come but our flight leaves in about 3 hours." I nodded, "I guess I'll go, I am packed." I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs, "Hey Madison I'm going to Texas with the boys, I'm bringing Rocky with me." She nodded, "Ok be safe. Text me when you land. I'll have David get you a private airplane, One because of the virus. 2 there is a shit ton of y'all. 3 because of rocky." I nodded hugging her.

"Boys Madison said her and David are gonna get Us a private airplane." They all nodded, we all got into separate cars. Once we got the sway house everyone went in getting packed. I dropped the girls off, Avani and Indiana are gonna be coming. I walked up to Quintons room and sat on his bed. I watched him pack and just adored him. His blonde hair all in his face, his cute freckles and mostly his smile.

"Babe? You ok?" I nodded, I looked up and saw him standing in front of me. He leaned down and kissed me, "You ready?" I nodded smiling, helping him grab his suitcase. "Come on boys!"

I grabbed my bags and rocky, "Do you need help Tessa?" I nodded and gave Anthony my bag. I grabbed Rockys bag and walked to the airplane. I gave the man my bags and got rocky in the plane. It was divided into about 5 sections. I took the one in the middle. It had 4 seats. I made rocky sit down and out his jacket on. I don't think I mention this but Rocky is my service dog.

Quinton sat next to me and smiled, then Avani and Anthony decided to sit with us. "Omg this is so cool!" I laughed and stood up, I grabbed rockys blanket and put it down. I sat back down grabbing my headphones. "Babe?" I pulled out my headphone and smiled, "Yes?" He held my hand and smiled, "Your adorable." I smiled laying my head on his shoulder and putting on a movie for us.

"Yo boys the house we wanted we can't rent for a week or whatever." I looked up at bryce, "I'll find somewhere I can ask my uncle if we can rent out his second house?" He nodded, "Thanks Tessa." I nodded calming my uncle, "Hey sweetie!" He sounded like he might have just woke him up. "Hi Uncle, I was wondering if me and my friends could possibly stay at your second house?"

I heard him chuckle, "Of course Hunny! Just make sure no more than 15 people! And don't break anything please." I smiled and thanked him, "I got a house for us! Ok but no more than 15 people! And don't break anything please."