1.1

"Tessa do i have to drive you or are you gonna uber?" I turned to madison who was putting on her shoes and getting ready to leave. "I have a ride.' I smiled and helped her, i grabbed her bag and lead her outside. "Ok be safe and make sure to text me if you need anything. Ill be home later tonight so you can order something. There is money on the counter for you.' I smiled and nodded, "Ok be safe i love you!" i headed back inside checking my phone and saw Payton texted me.

Payt:)
Hey is it ok if i pick you up in an hour?
Tessa🥺🦋
Of course!

I grabbed my phone and water bottle and ran upstairs. I grabbed a cute black crop top and some blue ripped jeans. I jumped into the shower, I sang to some songs before getting out. I dried my hair and got dressed, I did my makeup, just some highlighter, blush, lipgloss and mascara. I put my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my shoes, purse, keys, charger and the money Madison left for me. It's was about 400 dollars. I heard a beep outside, I locked up the house and headed to the car. It's was a red super car. "Hey Tessa!" I got in and hugged him, "Hey Payt!" We talked and I decided to post on Instagram since I was bored and we were almost there.

Liked by paytonmoormeier and 1,638,773 others tessabeer 🥺🦋View all 657,783 comments Avani Ahhhh cutie🥰-tessabeer says you!😍jadenhossler tell Payton to drive faster! I want to see you!-tessabeer Almost there!💜madimonroeee ahhh! I can't wait!💜...

tessabeer 🥺🦋
View all 657,783 comments
Avani Ahhhh cutie🥰
-tessabeer says you!😍
jadenhossler tell Payton to drive faster! I want to see you!
-tessabeer Almost there!💜
madimonroeee ahhh! I can't wait!💜💜
hater 🤮🤮

"We are here!" I smiled and got out, "OMG BEBE!!" I smiled and hugged Avani, "Ahhh its so nice to meet you!" I soon felt more and more people join our hug. "TESSA!!" I looked up and Cynthia and Madi. "Ahhhh!!" I ran to them and hugged them, "Omg you guys are so pretty!"

We all went inside, "can we please make a tik tok?" I nodded and we all made tik toks and messing around. After a while Madison called me saying she is on her way home. "Hey guys Madison is on her way from the studio, I'm gonna head home if y'all want to come." Half of them nodded the others said they have things to do.

Everyone piled into 4 cars, in Payton's car is, me and him, since only 2 people can fit. In Madis car it was, Her, Avani, Cynthia, Anthony, Jaden, and Nick. Then Mads car was Jaden, Tayler, Bryce and Kio.

"Madison I'm home!" I heard her come out from the kitchen, "Oh hi! Who are they?" I introduced her to all them. "Well Madison, we are going upstairs. Tell me if you need anything." I hugged her, "Ok Goodnight." I walked upstairs, "Ok so I have my bed which can fit 5 people and then my love sacks which I have 2 they can fit 2 people. And then I have my couch and a air mattress. "I call the bed!" Payton, Cynthia, Madi, and Nick called.

Avani and Anthony called one love sack and then Mads and Jaden. The couch Tayler and Nick. Then Bryce and Kio. "Here's blankets and pillows." They each grabbed on and we all got into bed. "What should we watch?" I put on Disney plus and scrolled until we all agreed on Moana.