00

a smile formed on win's face as he strummed his guitar to the tune of one of his favorite scrubb songs.

he didn't mind if it was somewhat off-key, he was still learning and he remembered what his best friend told him. "it doesn't matter if you're playing it wrongly, atleast it means you're learning," he says.

he continued strumming his guitar, admiring the night sky while singing softly, not even knowing that he was tearing up himself.

he felt the warm liquid hit his cheeks. as he realized, he cried even more.

it was only during nights where win could only express his own emotions since something about the time at night made him feel more open to express himself.

ever since his best friend passed away, he was frustrated knowing that he would only get to do this every night. he hated how people only knew him for his happy persona that, they don't acknowledge his feelings with an open heart.

he checked his phone, sighing as he checked the time. "should i wish for something?" he asked himself as the time his 11:10.

he let his thoughts roam till he settled for one. on time, the time switched to 11:11.

"i wish that i can meet him, even if it was just once in a life time. i just want to see him," he frowned, hearing how sad his wish was.

he waited for the time to pass, hoping that his wish would come true even though he was convinced it wasn't real.

he put down his guitar and looked at the callouses on his fingers. it reminded him of his best friend, his name still clear in his mind.

bright. he couldn't remember his last name though.

he was his best friend, other than the three stooges, but bright was special. he was the once who taught win how to play the guitar and play soccer.

the two genuinely loved animals. bright even talked about wanting to become a vet so he could save the lives of other animals.

he looked around his balcony, admiringly the night-view of this city. it was genuinely gorgeous, he thought, looking at the buildings that were overwhelmingly tall.

a lick on his palm snapped his out of his trance when he spotted his dog, wat.

"hey buddy," he smiled, pulling the dog in his lap.

wat was the only one that was there for win despite being a dog. he was special and always protected win.

i know it sounds crazy, but win swore that this dog was his guardian angel. he met him a few months ago when win was beaten up in an alley and wat found him. he bit every single one of the attackers and scratched them.

wat then went to assist win who was too miserable to get up on his two feet. the three men who attacked win called the pound, but it backfired when win said that this was his dog.

he then reported to the cops that he was attacked, feelinh pity for himself, but feeling thankful aswell for wat.

that was the day where he felt that he wasn't alone, despite his companion not being human.

"do you think i'll be able to meet the person who will treat me like you do? who understands how i feel?" he looked at his small dog, who somehow nodded, which freaked win out a bit.

"that better be true, wat." win laughed, petting the furball. the dug only barked in return, making the other smile at him in admiration. "you're the best thing to happen to me," he kissed his dog before putting him down and standing up, grabbing his guitar and went back to his room.