10

"he's her boyfriend, but he didn't care to stop her from insulting us?!" mike exclaimed as he washed his face.

they were all now in mike's apartment, having a post-party sleepover.

"something isn't right about that girl." love spoke. she usually was the one who would know someone out of the first look, and she knew exactly something was wrong with her.

"bright looks hypnotized." gunsmile spoke, leaning on the door frame to the balcony. "clearly he is," jj replied, typing something on his laptop. "aren't signs of hypnotism dilated eyes and absence of mind?" boon spoke, stirring the mug of coffee.

"that's correct!" replied jj as he turned the laptop so everyone could read the article.

"yea when i was talking to him, his pupils were kinda big...bigger than usual." gunsmile thought of the time he was talking to him. "different breathing patterns? wasn't there that split second where bright held his breath and then started breath somewhat irregularly?" pleum replied.

"...and he's usually tense, right? like you can feel that he's about to freak out, but his body language tonight was like...so calm? like...calmer than usual." mew spoke, caressing gulf's hair, who was passed out on his lap.

film then forgot to show them the audio clip.

"i heard something incriminating when i went to use the bathroom." she took out her phone and placed it on the coffee table.

"yea, that guy who attempted to save raymond? he's here!"

"he even made a story about my boyfriend- no! the gullible one!"

"his name is win metawin."

"of course! put a hit on him! he's pissing the fuck out of me!" she cried.

"alright, i'll talk to you later, marcus. nevy out."

win's eyebrows furrowed. "the fuck does that mean? is she going to have a hitman assassinate me?" he exclaimed. "we need to find out who the person nevy was talking to." said khao, sitting up.

"that's easy. does anyone have bright's number?" man took out his phone and dictated it to jj who had his hands typing something on the keyboard of his laptop.

"and what i can do is...look for her number on his phone..." he typed fast, putting in a code.

"alright. what time was that?" he asked. "1:58 am." film replied.

"got it. let's track down this man," he spoke, everyone was tense as they watched jj. "hopefully this counts as a case," boon spoke. "it will and is considered a case. that's called attempted murder on an officer!" guy replied.

"i'm the team supervisor, you guys just do your job and i'll handle the high ends." everyone nodded, thanking their leader.

"found him!" he exclaimed, everyone moving towards him wanting to know who this son of a bitch was.

"marcus yang? jesus christ, that's a long rap sheet." mew commented. "they're all drug possession," love spoke with a tone of disbelief.

"why would bright, an intelligent and smart man, be dating someone who knows a person with a list of drug use?" asked mike. "she did say that bright was gullible."