14

(how do y'all feel about a plot twist in the ending?)

"so you're telling me that you two know each other?!" win exclaimed as he saw his brother and friend together.

"we matched on tinder," top shrugged, chewing on the piece of kiwi. "you guys are ridiculous," win massaged his temples. "i'll go catch up with they guys," mike gestured to the group of bulky men who were watching the football game.

top nodded, pecking mike's lips as he watched his run his way to the boys. win furrowed his brows. "how long have you known each other?" top stopped to think. "two months now. we've been meeting during weekends." he replied.

"you've been together for two months and you never told me!?" the younger whined.

"why didn't you tell me you met bright last month?" asked his brother, turning around to grab a red solo cup and filling it with punch, hoping that someone sneaked in a bottle of vodka or two.

"we were trying to get things fixed. he had to talk to his brother first and that took forever," he glanced at august and bright who were slapping each other's arms in nervousness, followed by a roar of happiness from the rest.

"august didn't believe bright was alive till like....two days ago." the two laughed. "well i'm happy that you got him back," said a familiar voice. "aunt jess," he hasn't said that name in a while now.

ever since bright's passing, they somehow stopped talking to each other.

the two shared a warm hug. "i still can't believe that my son is back," she laughed, watching the group of idiots booing at the other team.

"keep booing at them and karma will hit you like a bull in a candy shop!" she exclaimed, making them shut up immediately, sneaky smiles on their faces.

"anyways, you guys have fun. i'll be with your mom upstairs," she gave win and top a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

"she never changed," commented top. win raised a brow. "even after the whole thing about your boyfriend, she remained happy, unlike you who became emo." a punch from win hit top on the shoulder.

"my best friend died, the hell was i supposed to do? laugh at his grave?" the two laughed. "probably, but you could've been happy for me, you know." the voice behind win spooked him, the latter clutching his chest.

"for fucks sake, vachirawit!" the use of his real name bothered him, but win remained unphased. "i'll leave you two be," top finished his punch, marching his way to his boyfriend who was repeatedly hitting gunsmile out of anger.

"what? your team lost and now you want to release your anger on me?" win raised a brow. "no and for your information, our team is 6 to 1 so suck it!" bright cheered like an idiot.

win rolled his eyes, holding the urge not to make a dirty joke.

"you look like an idiot," win laughed, pushing bright away with his middle and pointer finger. "but i'm your idiot," he smiled, pulling in the shorter for a hug. "damn right," he replied.

"we can cuddle later, go finish your game!" he cheered as bright ran back to the group of men.

he walked to the backyard, opening the sliding door and stepped out. "so this is where the bottoms hang out," he muttered, seeing his friends mess around with the dogs.

mew and gulf brought their dogs aswell which got along well with wat and tine.

"y'all having fun without me?" win smiled as he walked towards the group.

wat barked as he found his owner. "what's wrong? who hurt you?" win picked up the dog. "has he always been this hyper?" asked grant, adjusting her glasses. win shook his head, his bottom lip out.