bonus!

"and that was the story of every night," smiled win as he closed the photo album, or what win and angel referred to as the book of mystical stories.

"so basically your love story with daddy?" asked a little girl. "pretty much," bright stood at the door. "is it true that you're an angel daddy?" the two couldn't help but chuckle at their 4 year old daughter.

she was adopted since win knew that they couldn't have a kid of their own. she was the best daughter ever, being so giddy and always so active. whenever bright would look at her, it would remind him of win when they were kids.

"no, of course not! don't believe everything your papa says," he joked, sitting on the edge of the little girl's bed.

"i'm kidding, but no i'm not an angel and you should listen to papa as well," he leaned down and kissed the top of her head, earning a giggle.

"alright angel, goodnight." win spoke in a soft voice, kissing her in the cheek. "good night papa! good night daddy!" she blew a kiss watching as her parents exited the room.

they softly shut the door, smiles on their faces.

"we're lucky to have her," bright spoke, walking downstairs to quench his thirst. "i know," win spoke proudly, sitting on the couch. "but you gotta stop teaching her things like not to listen to me," he frowned.

bright only chuckled, shaking his head.

"the guys are coming over to visit tomorrow," he spoke as win took the guitar off of it's stand.

"it's been a while since i've seen them, not till film and love's wedding, which about a year ago." comments bright, putting down the mug in the sink.

"everyone's got their own lives now. some have kids, and some are overseas," win replied, feeling bright sit down next to him.

he strummed the guitar, hearing the tune echo in the room.

the couple sat there just singing and playing the guitar.

"you think angel would end up dating a woman?" asked win out of the blue. bright choked on his spit, chuckling at the sudden question.

"it depends on her, but if she does then i'll fully support her." he smiled. "just like how mom supported you and me," bright turned to face win.

"man i fucking love you," win kissed his cheek, seeing the wide smile on his husband's face.

they had gotten married around 4 years ago, which was the same time they adopted angel as their own.

wat and tine had grown old, being 7 years old now.

they became giants compared to how small their were before, but they still were as gentle as they were as puppies.

win smiled as he looked at the picture frame next to the couch. it was just a picture of them showing off their hands to show that they were married.

he put the guitar down, and snuggled up to bright, smiles on their faces.

they knew that nothing could ever separate them now. they were together and happy about their lives.

win was satisfied of this, having his happy ever after like he always wanted.

he felt himself tear up as he thought of all the things that happened in the past. "don't cry," bright spoke, his eyes closed while his hands wrapped around win's waist.

"i'm just thankful of having you, angel and our friends with me," he spoke, feeling the hot tears stroll on his cheeks.

"i know," he spoke in a calm tone, embracing his husband.

win felt comfortable as he laid there in bright's embrace.

"goodnight win. tomorrow is a new day," he whispered in his ear, moving win closer to him and kissing his temple. "goodnight," he smiled, wiping his tears away.

"i love you," he whispered, looking at win. his husband looked up with a loving look in his eyes. the two smiled at each other. win moved up and held his face, thumb grazing bright's cheeks.

he shot a loving smile at his husband. "i love you too."

the end.