02

that night, win sat on his balcony once again strumming his guitar.

the person named 'bright' continued to flood his mind. he was so familiar yet so unknown to him.

he sighed, looking up to the sky. "who are you? is that you, bright?" he asked, confused. win closed his eyes and leaned back on the floor, letting the cold wind hit his face.

"are you there, bright?" a cold gust of wind suddenly made win shudder from the sudden change in temperature. "did you see the guy earlier? he reminded me so much of you." a tear fell from win's eye.

"i really miss you, bright. i really do." he frowned.

his thoughts were interrupted when wat nudged win with his head, a piece of paper in his mouth.

win opened his eyes, confused. "who do you need, bud?" wat released the piece of paper in his mouth, using his paw to shove it towards win.

his eyebrows furrowed, grabbing the card.

"you want me to call him?" win asked the dog in disbelief, wat only responding with a bark. "you're such a troll," he laughed, grabbing his phone that was next to him and opened the phone app.

"what do i tell him through? bark once for my thoughts, bart twice if its about bright," wat barked once. "really? i guess that's okay."

he dialed in the number on his keypad, nervous. "this better be a good idea, sarawat." the dog whimpered as win used his full-name.

meanwhile, bright had just finished his shift at the vet clinic and was just on the way home.

his phone then began to ring. it was an unknown caller.

his dog peeked his head from the backseat. "can you oress answer, tine?" the dog put it's paw on the green button, it's head turned in confusion.

bright stopped at a red light, grabbing this phone. "thanks bud," he pet his dog. "hello?" he spoke, bringing the phone up to his ear.

"oh uhm...h-hey. it's me, the guy you met at the park," a familiar voice spoke on the other line. "oh hey! are you feeling better now?" asked bright, curious if win was still having problems.

"i-i'm fine now, but...do you wanna get a coffee of something later?" it was clear that win was nervous.

a smile formed on bright's face. "of course. let me just stop by my house to change since i'm still in my scrubs and i'll stop by, just text me the address." said bright, making a turn.

"did you just get off of work? you must be tired then-"

"no it's alright. remember, i'm always here for you," bright replied, reaching his house and parking in the driveway.

he exited his car, phone inbetween his temple and shoulder. he grabbed his bag and tine from the back seat, locking the car.

"i just got home. i'll see you later?" asked bright, taking his keys and shoving it in the door lock. "of course, thanks." win replied.

"no problem," said bright before hanging up.

once he got in, tine immediately rushed for his water bowl. "you must be thirsty, hm? sorry for making you wait that long, bud." bright crouched down to pet his dog.