08

"is that you win?! it's been a while since i last saw you!" boon greeted win with a hug. "i missed you too, boon." he hugged back, heading to the locker room.

"you look like a train wreck. the fuck happened to you?" mew asked, slipping on his boots. "i have no idea. one second i meet a stranger, and the other he stays overnight at my house, and i end up possibly falling for him." mew dropped his foot powder.

"i didn't know you were into hook up culture—" he then was greeted by a coffee cup to the face. "i met him at the dog park, dumbass." win replied, opening his locker.

"so what's the lucky lad's name?" mew spoke, drenching the inside of his boot with foot powder. "bright. he's a vet." win then heard mew drop the powder again.

"motherfucker," he spoke, stunned. "why? you wanna date him? well too bad, because he has a god damn girlfriend-"

"dumbass, no. did you forget that i'm married? for tucks sake you were there when i proposed to gulf!" mew spat. "bur besides that, he's close with gulf as well," win's eyes widened.

"he's our vet. he's the one who helped my dog give birth to our twin pups," he spoke, showing his phone to win. it was a picture of him and gulf holding their pups.

"i didn't know you two were close," mew added, seeing if his feet were comfortable. "me either. wat was pretty much the one who forced me to do it." win laughed, realizing how stupid he sounds.

"yea, i followed what my dog said, the fuck you want?" win taunted playfully. "well at least, thanks to your buddy, you got a new friend." mew teased, grabbing his kit from the top of his locker.

"yea. a hot one who's taken," win frowned. "you'll be fine, bud. if you want, we're all going drinking this weekend if you want," win decided to take the offer, wanting to drown his thoughts out.

"i'd like to," win spoke, checking his kit. he then realized something. "fuck," he breathed out. mew gave him a curious look. "i offered him a job here," he spoke, exasperated.

mew widened his eyes.

"you did wHAT?!" he exclaimed. "guy said that we should recruit people for the veterinary forensic unit! he said anyone with animal experience like a get would work!" win defended.

"yeah but, that's only temporary till they move onto actual forensics!" mew said, flapping his arms to his sides. "how was i supposed to know?! some dumb fuck decided to frame me so i could be suspended for something i didn't do!" win huffed. mew was about to speak till they saw love at the door.

"someone's calling for you win," she spoke softly. "just tell them to call me later." pear shook her head. "who is it, love?" mew asked. "he said his name is dr. bright vachirawit?" the two's faces became pale.

"tell him that i went out for a case-" mew cut win off. "i'll talk to him," pear nodded, leaving the two alone.

"what are you doing?" win asked. "i don't want you to end up embarrassing yourself. i can tell you're hurt by him, so let me handle this." he could see the glint of pity in mew's eyes. win nodded, letting his friend answer the call.

he followed mew to the lobby, watching as the latter picked up the phone.

"hey bright, it's mew. yeah i work with win," the two continued to ramble over the phone.

"are you sure you wanna be part of forensics? because the vet thing will only last one week then you're going to be moved over to actual forensics." win was worried.

"you're going to take it? what happened to your job?" he saw mew's face soften. "i'm sorry that had to happen to you," he sighed. "alright, i'll see you later."