05

there he was, standing in a pit of eternal light. it felt as if he was floating, but he was just standing there.

he stood there, confused of what was going on. a chair then appeared behind and infront of him. he took the opportunity to sit in it.

as he waited, a figure walked up to him.

he had a beautiful set of wings on his back and he was wearing a white suit. "who are you?" bright spoke. he wore a face mask. "i'm tine," the angel spoke, sitting down in the seat infront of bright.

"you're a guardian angel right?" the other nodded. "i know that you always wanted to be reincarnated as human once again, right?" the other slowly nodded.

"what's the reason for it?" the angel spoke softly, crossing his legs. the image of the love of his life appears as he closes his eyes.

"the one i'm protecting, win. he's the reason why i want to be brought back to life. i made him a promise," the latter slowly opened his eyes.

"i talked with the board and they agreed to let you go back to earth, but the consequence is that you have to lose all your precious memories of your past." bright then looked up, fear engulfing his face.

"you have to be reincarnated into a new life. new memories, new family, new friends, everything." tine spoke. it was clear that the angel didn't want this to happen to bright, but it was the rules.

bright was quiet. he didn't want to lose his memories, but at the same time, he desperately wanted to see win.

"what will happen when i come back to earth?" asked bright, looking into the angel's eyes. "you live your life as if you never died. in your eyes, this will only be a dream. you will wake up to a new environment with new people around you. your old memories were replaced with new ones."

a sigh left bright's mouth. "can i atleast watch over win one last tine before i lose everything?" he pleaded.

just one last time.

tine went silent before speaking again. "i suppose you can," he replied. bright let out a small as the other smiled back. "be back at 6," the angel added.

"go on now, he'll be waiting for you." said the angel, waving bright away. "thanks," the other spoke.

a second later, he was in the lobby of win's apartment complex, waiting for his dog to tell him that he went to sleep.

he couldn't believe that this was happening. he was finally going to see win, but at a cost. it was worth it though.

"hey bud," he smiled, as the dog ran up to him, his ears bouncing up and down. "is he asleep?" the dog nodded as the man crouched down to ruffle his fur.

"okay, lets go," he smiled, standing up. he had no ill intentions. he was basically watching over him, with the help of wat, of course. he was win's guardian angel like he promised.

the two made their was to the elevator, preseing the button of the respective floor that win was on.

"was he sad? did he do anything to himself?" the dog looked up at bright and shook his head. "did he play the guitar again?" the dog barked, making him chuckle at his cuteness.

"alright, good work detective," he crouched down and held out a hand in which the pup put his paw in, bright then shaking it.

when the elevator dinged, the two stepped put and walked over to win's apartment. the man opened the door, quietly sneaking in with the dog behind him.