13

he parked his car infront of the house, releasing a sigh as he collected his thoughts.

he steps out of his car and walked to the front door, shaking out all the nerves in his body. he knocks on the door, hearing a click on the other side.

win saw at how much if a mess bright had looked.

his hair was messy, face puffy. he had been crying, but why?

"what do you need?" his voice was quiet, but loud for the two to hear. "let's talk," bright blankly nodded, moving out of the way to let win pass through.

tine was laid down on the couch, watching as win power walked inside the house. "hey bud," he greeted.

tine snuggled up to win as he sat down.

bright sat down in the middle of the u-shaped couch, lowering the volume of the tv. win let out a sigh, shaking his head.

"bright...do you remember me?" he slowly asked. he saw the other look at the table in the middle of them. it had consisted of small pieces of jade and a picture frame.

the latter then slowly shook his head.

"gulf told me that you met an angel and that you named tine after them," he swallowed the lump in his throat, feeling his mouth begin to dry.

"i don't remember much, except for what they told me." he sharply inhales. "i can gain my memories back, but only if i can see my soulmate once again in a heart to heart situation." he sighs.

win was perplexed as he heard bright speak, till an idea set in his mind.

"i'll tell you a story that i haven't told you." he sat closer to the latter.

"when i was 19, i was in an accident. a car rear-ended me and it almost killed me. i hit my head really hard on the steering wheel, giving me a concussion and a mild form of amnesia." win began.

"i had lost most of my memories of my childhood after that. when my parents came to visit me, they tried to relieve my memory of my past. i could remember everything, except for one." he took out his wallet, taking out a small picture of two boys in a football field.

"when they told me about my childhood friend, i was confused. he was dead, i thought. he couldn't possible be my friend till they showed me this picture." bright's face softened as he looked at the picture.

he sniffled, wiping his cheeks. "ever since then, i tried to pray to see him once again. i prayed and prayed, begging on my knees and crying my heart out almost every night, just see this man once again."

"one night, i had heard someone sing to me. his voice was so familiar and it had felt so real. the next morning, i saw a letter on my table," win took out the piece of paper in his pocket.

it was neatly folded, looking as if it was just written.

'hey. you probably might not know me, but i hope that we meet someday. i genuinely think you're the most beautiful human being out there and i hope for the best things to happen to you.

i'm always here by your side and i hope that you wont forget that. i swear im not a creep or stalker, but think about the things you wished for in the past, and you never know. maybe we might meet each other again.

hope you have an amazing day ahead of you.

- b.vc.'

bright read the letter, feeling his heart flip.

"that same day, i met you." shivers as ran up their spines as the air became cold. "when i saw you, a memory of me and my best friend flashed before my eyes. it something that my parents nor my brother never told me." he continued.