09

the week went by faster than what win expected it to be.

he was stood infront of his bathroom mirror, preparing for the big mess that's going to happen tonight, but he didn't give a shit. all win wanted to do was to drink and forget everything about this week.

win sighed, ruffling his hair before his phone rang, him immediately answering it. "hey, we're outside your place, you ready?" he heard gulf speak on the other line.

"yea, just give me a sec." win replied, hanging up. he exited the bathroom, greeting his neighbor who he's quite close with.

"don't burn the house down," win joked, grabbing his stuff. "pft. i would never, now go enjoy your time! i'll be here!" she cheered. "thanks grant!" he waved before leaving his apartment.

"i kinda envy how you can manage to stay alone most of the day," grant spoke as she looked at the dog. wat only whined in return. "me and you bud." she leaned back on the couch, cuddling the dog.

win groaned as he reached his lobby, feeling lazy to go out all of a sudden. he opened the door and exited the complex, seeing a car parked infront of the building.

"took you long enough," gulf joked, rolling down his window. "oh shut up. i just got kinda lazy when i went down." win sheepishly smiled. "get in here," they laughed.

win sat in the backseat, shivering at the sudden change of temperature. "jesus christ, are you two turning your car into an igloo?" win retorted. "it's fucking hot, alright?" mew replied, rolling up all the windows and driving away.

"maybe because you have your goddamn heater on!" win pointed to the button that glowed red. "i knew it! you just didn't wanna listen!" gulf spoke, taunting his husband. "well i didn't know!" mew replied, making a right.

the two continued to bicker, earning a smile from win. "alright that's enough. i don't need you two to makeout if this goes out of hand." he spoke, remembering the one incident in the locker rooms.

"i don't-"

"yea. you we're pretty loud, gulf. good job but also shame on you mew!" the two immediately turned red. "i told you there was someone there!" gulf gritted his teeth.

"y'all should be lucky that i was only me. what if the three stooges heard you guys? they would troll you non-stop." mew nodded. "sometimes i question on how they became part of the forensics field." gulf shook his head.

"me either. the didn't even forgot how to open an evidence bag!" win added, chuckling. "we're here," mew spoke, taking his seatbelt off. gulf and win followed, telling stories about people at their jobs.

the three entered the club, a pair of waving hands caught their eyes. "hey! over here!" they heard a familiar voice. "mike!" mew walked over to his friend. gulf and win shared a look.

"how come y'all haven't started drinking yet?" gulf asked, sitting next to his husband. win sat next to gunsmile. "we're just waiting for someone else," said love, adjusting her seat.

just as the doors of the bar open, they all cheer. "the man of the hour!" win raised a brow. when he glanced to see who it was, he felt his insides deteriorate. "son of a bitch!" he gritted his teeth.

"i see you brought your girlfriend too, bright!" boon cheered. it was a fake tone, win could tell. "how does everyone know who bright is?" he asked himself, lovering his head.

"i just wanted you guys to meet her," he smiled. win glanced at the two. she was indeed pretty, but something was throwing win off. as his hands scanned the couple, he felt his heart drop.

bright lovingly held nevy's waist, pulling her closer to him.

he rolled his eyes. "let's order the drinks?" win offered, cutting the chatter. "win? you're here as well?" asked bright, taken aback.