04

it was 2 am when they arrived at win's apartment, the two dogs passed out in he backseat while win tried his best not to doze off during the car ride, but alas he couldn't fight it.

"we're here," bright softly spoke, tapping win's cheek ever so lightly. win's eyes fluttered open as he looked around, trying to be familiar with his surroundings.

"o-oh." win mumbled, grabbing his belongings before exiting the car, opening the backseat, and tapping wat softly, the dog looking up at it's owner.

he grabbed the dog, holding him in his hands.

"i'll bring you up to your room," said bright, peeking at win from the other side of the car. win didn't want to trouble him anymore. he was embarrassed.

"n-no need, i'm fine," spoke win as he rubbed his nape. bright shook his head "i insist." the other gave up,not wanting to debate with the other. he just nodded, sighing.

a small smile formed on bright's fave as he locked the car, double checking before following win into his apartment complex.

they entered the building, the temperature lowering due to the air conditioning in the room.

they enter the elevator, the air being filled with such silence. it was awkward. bright stood his distance from win, hands in his pockets as he watched the other press on his floor button.

bright glanced at the other. he could tell that he was sleepy. his eyes were fighting the urge to close themselves. win was trying to prevent himself from letting the sleeping dog on his chest from falling.

win held wat like a baby. the dog was against his chest, softly sleeping.

bright had felt bad for this boy. clearly he didn't go through the best things in his life. losing best friend at a young age, having all his family and friends be distant towards him, the only being keeping him company is his dog and his guitar.

he lightly tapped win's shoulder, noticing that he was dozing off.

"i'll hold him," he whispered, grabbing wat from it's owner's hands. he tried to be gentle, treating the dog like a newborn baby. "thank you," he soflt smiled before the elevator doors opened.

win slowly walked forward, trying to keep his head together. "don't embarrass yourself," he thought, looking for his keys in his pockets. he was suddenly wide awake. "shit! they're not in my pockets! i must've left them in your car!" he cried.

"it's alright. i'll go get them for you, just give me a sec." he spoke, handing the dog bag to win, who sat down at his doorstep. the other nodded, cradling the puppy.

bright ran as fast as he could to the elevator, pretting on the button that had an 'L' on it.

the door opened, bright immediately dashing out of the lobby towards his car, unlocking it. he opened the passenger side door and took out his phone. he turned on his flashlight and saw it on the floor of the passenger side, shining brightly.

the latter took it and shut the door, locking his car once again before running back inside.

when he reached win's floor, he saw his figure just sitting there, leaning on the door.

bright ran as fast as he could towards win, but he was already asleep. he tried to tap his shoulder, shake him, waking up wat in the process, but the latter was dead asleep.