TPIHIAW 1

(Jungkook's a girl here, I'll be referring to him as a her when he's alone, but when he's a him when he's with others)

Jungkook takes a deep breath, staring at her reflection. Her mother stared at her, sighing as she went closer.
"Baby, you know you don't have to do this" Her mother says, shaking her head. Jungkook shook her head, tears falling down her cheeks.
"Dad wanted a man, then I'll show him a man" Jungkook says, hugging her mother.
"Koo, your dad doesn't control your life" Mrs Jeon says, patting her back.

"But mom, he hates that I'm a girl...thats why he's enrolling me to a boy school" Jungkook says, hiccuping.
"No, Jeon Jungkook, you aren't going there... Remember what happened to your brother" Mrs Jeon says, voice stern.
"That's the reason, Mom, he wants me, a girl...to look for my brother in an all boys school" Jungkook says, sobbing.
"What?! How... I'll talk to him" Mrs Jeon says, but Jungkook shook her head.

"No, mom, I need to find oppa(cringe🙂)... I miss him" Jungkook says, gulping.
"So you're gonna get yourself into trouble when maybe your brother is just somewhere, because he doesn't want his father to be like what he is to you?" Mrs Jeon says. Jungkook hesitantly nods, sighing.
"Jungkook-" She cuts her mother off, shaking her head for like the umpteenth time.
"It's okay, mom" She says, smiling before grabbing the scissors.
"Kookie... " Mrs Jeon says, voice laced with sadness for her daughter.

"Better find your brother or you won't have a house when you get back" Mr Jeon says as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist. The younger gulps, nodding before he felt the grip loosen.
"Take care, baby" Mrs Jeon says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head. Jungkook got in the cab, sighing before he muttered.

"I hope I'll see you, oppa(still.cringe)"

cringe)"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.