TPIHIAW 14

(I'll be referring to Jungkook as a she/her now 😐)

"Stop!" Jungkook whines, though it was a bit muffled as her face were hidden on Jimin's shoulder.
"Jungkookie, as much as I love you, I knew what I saw" Sehun says, laughing.
"Come on, oppa, stop!" Jungkook says, removing her face away from Jimin's shoulder. The other scratched his head, chuckling nervously.
"Are... Are you mad?" Jimin asks, clearing his throat. Sehun stared at him and shook his head.

"Well, if you ever hurt her though" Sehun says, glaring. Jimin gulps, nodding.
"We're not together yet though?" Jungkook says, confused as hell. Jimin and Sehun stared at eachother before looking back at Jungkook.
"Well, would you like to be my significant other?" Jimin asks, smiling. Jungkook looks at Sehun, who smiled and nodded.
"Come on, answer him, you little baby" Sehun says, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook rolled her eyes at her brother before looking back at Jimin.
"Uhmmm.... " She says before leaning in and giving a quick peck on Jimin's lips.
"Yes" Jungkook says before biting her lips, covering her face as she was shy. Jimin smiled wide, hugging Jungkook.
"My girlfriend" Jimin says, rocking both of them side to side.
"Uh... Don't do anything yet, remember she's a girl, she can get pregnant" Sehun says, making the two gasp

"Oppa, stop ruining our moment!" Jungkook says, glaring. Sehun puts both of his hands up in the air, laughing.
"Okay, okay, I'll leave but don't do anything, I swear to god-" The older was cut off.
"Okay!" Both said at the same time, groaning. Sehun gave one last laugh before leaving.
"I hate him sometimes" Jungkook says, looking at the door, oblivious about Jimin.

The older pushed her down, making her gasp. Jimin was about to attack her neck but she put her hand on his lips and smiled.

"You'll have to wait, oppa~"