TPIHIAW 4

A month later

A month later...

Yeah, Jungkook managed to not get caught yet. Though he had to deal with someone who he hates by this time, Park Jimin. The football player always mess with him. And he hates it by now.

Jungkook opens his locker and gasps as a papers started flying everywhere. He looks around for the culprit and saw the face ha hated, Jimin. He growled, walking over to the older and slapped him.
"What the fuck?!" Jimin says, holding onto his stinging cheek.
"That was a slap, you can take people wrestling you on the field but not a single slap?" Jungkook asks, crossing his arms.
"Well, that slap felt like a girl did it" Jimin says as he groaned.
"Clean up my locker or I'll do it again" Jungkook says, making Jimin scoff.

"Okay, okay, geez. Boys!" Jimin says and his teammates started cleaning up the mess.
"Why do you-" The older was about to say but Jungkook had already left. He smirked, he's really interested with that boy.

"Ugh, I can't fucking believe he would do that-" Jungkook cuts himself off, feeling his stomach cramp.
"Well, fuck, what day is it?" He says, fishing his phone out to look at the date.
"It's that time of the month, huh?" Jungkook whispers before running to the restroom. Thankfully he had everything ready for this shit.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom after a few minutes, but he was met with Jimin. He groaned, about to walk away when he was pushed to the wall and was trapped between the older's arms.
"What do you want?" Jungkook asks, staring at the older's eyes. Jimin smirks, leaning a little closer for his liking.
"I want you" Jimin said seductively. Jungkook couldn't help but blush, but he later got a hold of himself and pushed Jimin away.

"Well, fuck your horny ass!"