TPIHIAW 15

"So, now that you've finally found me again, you'll drop out of the school?" Sehun asks his sister who nods and rolled her eyes

"Yeah, that school sucks and I didn't have any single friends because of this bitch" Jungkook says, pointing at the eating Jimin. The other immediately swallowed his food, gasping.
"I'm your boyfriend!" Jimin says, glaring.
"I don't care, I hated you, you hated me, so we're even" Jungkook says as he scooped his food and ate.

"What about dad and mom though?" Sehun asks again, raising his brow.
"I don't know, but I think mom will be so happy that you're back... I don't know about dad though" Jungkook says after swallowing.
"Jimin, you're such a dumb bitch" Sehun says and the said male was so confused.
"What the--why are you two ganging up on me?" Jimin says, clutching his chest dramatically.

"Yeah, Oppa, why?" Jungkook says, looking at her brother.
"He didn't even notice that you don't have an Adams apple" Sehun says, snickering.
"Well, all people at the school did" Jungkook says, scratching her nape.
"What? How?" Sehun asks, voice laced with confusion.
"Because no one fucking approaches me, Oppa!" Jungkook says, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, he's basically an outcast at the school" Jimin says, making Jungkook nudged him. He choked on his water, looking at Jungkook with confusion.
"She's, Jimin, she's" Sehun says, laughing. Jungkook smirks, while Jimin continues to cough.
"If you keep doing that, I'll punish you" Jimin says, glaring. Jungkook just smirked, like she's provoking her boyfriend.
"What did you say?" Sehun says, making Jimin gulp.

"Uh... Uh, noth-" Jungkook then cuts him off.
"He said he's gonna punish me, oppa" Jungkook says, pouting. Sehun glared at Jimin, standing up from his seat and walking to Jimin's.
"Hey? Hey, what you doing?" Jimin says before he screamed as Sehun grabbed his ear. Jungkook just laughs, not even bothering to help.

"Stop! Hey! What the fuck!"