TPIHIAW 7

Jungkook woke up so tired today

Jungkook woke up so tired today. He didn't want to deal with shits right now because of this. Well, of course his day wouldn't be complete with Jimin ruining it.
"Well, well, who do we got here?" Jimin says as he bumped shoulders with Jungkook. The younger sighed as he stared at Jimin.
"What is it, again?" Jungkook asks, voice laced with tiredness.
"Ohhh~, you're tired? You might've practiced some moves to use on me?" Jimin says, laughing.

"Just... Can you just leave me for one day, okay?" Jungkook says a she was about to leave. Jimin scoffs, pushing the younger, causing his books to fall. Jungkook sighed, trying to calm himself. He started to pick up his books, but you know? Jimin took this as a chance to push him down. Thankfully he caught himself or he would've hit his head immediately. He continued picking up his books and stood up.
"Jimin, I don't want to deal with you, right now... I'm tired and stress, I'm worse when I'm mad" Jungkook warned as he looked at Jimin.

"Ohhhh~" Jimin says in a mocking tone. Jungkook clenches his fist, about walk away again when he was pushed harshly. Thankfully, nothing fell but he's pissed now. He looked back at Jimin, a death glare immediately sent to the older.
"Okay, you're a fucking asshole... I already told you to leave me alone, just for fucking one day. If you want to mess with someone, then be it, just leave me alone, okay?! If you want yourself all beaten up, go and find a group and let them beat you, cause I'm not the fucking mood to play your games" Jungkook snaps and stomps away. Jimin gulps, not gonna lie, he found that hot.

"Pfft, I'm not affected, totally" Jimin says as he walked away, looking down at his pants.

"Shit"