TPIHIAW 8

"What's wrong with me?! Why did I get hard at him getting mad?" Jimin says as he ruffled his hair, groaning

"What's wrong with me?! Why did I get hard at him getting mad?" Jimin says as he ruffled his hair, groaning. He looks back at his homework, groaning again before standing up and closing the book.
"This shit it har-" Cutting himself off, he frowned as he heard humming. He walked slowly to his door, opening it a little. He saw Jungkook, his hands on his pockets as he hummed.

Jimin smirked, getting out of his room quietly.

Jungkook was just walking through the corridors when he felt his back hitting the wall. He groans, looking at the person, only to groan again when he saw that it was Jimin.
"What do you want?" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Come on, I wanna talk to you" Jimin says, smiling.
"We can talk without fighting" Jungkook says, pushing the older a little.

"So, how did you do that? You know that one time?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"I'm a blackbelter in taekwondo" Jungkook says, smiling. The older pushed him by the chest, making him gasp.
"That hurt!" He blurt out, covering his mouth after.
"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry" Jimin says, scratching his nape. The older cleared his throat, biting his lips.

"So, Uh... I'm having a hard time with my homework, uh... Can you help me?" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook scoffs, but later nodded.
"Okay, come on...come with me" The younger says, grabbing the older wrist. Jimin just stared at him and let himself be dragged.

They got inside the younger's room. Jimin sat down on his couch, crossing his arms. Jungkook went and grabbed the homeworks, you know? To teach his enemy. He went back to the couch, putting the papers down and looked at Jimin.
"Let's start?" He asks, the older nods, chuckling. Jungkook clears his throat and started to teach Jimin.