TPIHIAW 3

(Okay, I'll just use he, I'm getting confused but he's still a girl here)

"Okay, Jungkook, remember that you're a guy right now... Not a girl" Jungkook says, taking a deep breath as he stared at his reflection. Smiling, he brushes his hair back, laughing.
"Let's get it" He says and went to do his morning routine.

Aahh... First day of school, and Jungkook's first day in an all boys school. He got in and went to his locker which he knew about after meeting the principal.
"You're probably new here" He hears, startling him. He looks at his side to see a guy, who was a bit taller than him.
"Get away from me will you?" Jungkook knew from the guy's built that he's a football player and he hates them. Reading one letter from his brother that said he was always bullied by one particular football player.

"Woah, you're new here and you're acting like that?" The guy says, scoffing.
"I just hate football players, okay?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Well then, I hate you too" The guy says, laughing.
"K" Jungkook says, and was about to walk away. His wrist was grabbed, making him gasp a little.
"That's it? K? You're not gonna ask my name or something?" The guy says, raising his brow.
"It's not like I'm interested in you, this is an all boys school remember?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"I'm Park Jimin and you?" The guy says and Jungkook's eyes widened at that. That one particular name, the name he always sees I his brother's letters.
"So? Like I said, I hate football players and especially fuck boys like you" Jungkook says and walked away, removing the so called 'Park Jimin's hand away from his own.
"Just so you know, some guys fuck eachother here" Jimin yelled making Jungkook blush a little.

"I hate him already"