TPIHIAW 11

(It's almost 12 in Korea, Happy birthday to Kookie 🤩💜💜)

Jimin clears his throat as he looked away from the guy who stared at him.
"Why? Why are you guys here? It's dangerous" The guy asks, raising his brow.
"Uh... He... He... Uh... He wanted to explore, yeah" Jimin stutters, mentally facepalming.
"Uh... Se-Sehun... I know we had the worst relationship together, you know? I always bully you and I'm so sorry for that" Jimin says, looking down.

Sehun's eyes widened, never in his life of being bullied by Jimin did he hear him apologize. Yes, Jimin might be younger than him, but the motherfucker is a football player, meaning he's strong cause football is an intense game. He gulps, nodding.

Jungkook wakes up with a groan. Sitting up, he looks around, where was he? He saw Jimin on the other bed and he was more confused. His eyes widened, he looked down and sighed in relief as he sees he's still in his clothes. He covered himself as the door opened, he thinks they're kidnapped.
"Oh, they're not awake yet" Jungkook hears, he gasps, covering his mouth. That voice, it sounds familiar. He removed the blanket and his eyes widened as he made eye contact with the person.

"Oh-oh, m... My god" He stutters, tears forming in his eyes. He bursts into tears, covering his face. Sehun's eyes widened, he went close to the younger and hugged him.
"Shh, shh, I'm here" He says, rubbing the younger's back. Jungkook removed his face away from his hands and hugged the other.
"O-oppa" He says, crying. Sehun hugged him back, kissing the top of his head.
"W-why? You left me there? Dad-" Sehun shushed him, shaking his head.

"I know, I'm so sorry, I left you... That's why I always sent those letters, so you know I'm okay and alive, right?"

"Oppa-"

"What?"