TPIHIAW 17

"And what are you gonna do about it, huh?" The guy says as he touched Jungkook's hip

"And what are you gonna do about it, huh?" The guy says as he touched Jungkook's hip. Jungkook stared at him with a glare, trying to take his hands off.
"Jimin, attack them" Sehun whispers, making Jimin look at him.
"What are you saying?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"You're a fucking football player" Sehun says, frustrated. Jimin's mouth dropped before he smirked and stared at the guy. He motioned for Jungkook to kick them, which the other to follow. The guy groans, letting go of Jungkook who ran to Sehun while Jimin attacked them, causing the guys to fall on the water.

"Let's go" Sehun says before they all ran. Jungkook holding onto her boyfriend's hand.

"Why the fuck didn't you inform us?" Sehun says as he stared at Jungkook's wrists that had hand prints.
"Yeah" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"Well, because I wanted to be alone? For only a few minutes" Jungkook says, shrugging. The two rolled their eyes, sighing.
"You got in danger" Jimin says, while Jungkook nods.
"I know that, okay?" The younger says, rolling her eyes.

3 days later...

"We'll be going back" Jungkook says, sighing. She looks back at her brother, who was sighing.
"Oppa?" He says, grabbing both guys attention.
"Sehun oppa, is everything okay?" Jungkook asks, ignoring Jimin.
"Oh, it's nothing, Jungkook... People thinks I moved right? Or I died, imagine their reactions" Sehun says, shrugging.
"I'm sure they'll be happy, especially mom and dad" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Now, come on" Jungkook says, winking.

"Wait... Isn't that Jimin? Sehun? And Jungkook? Jimin and Jungkook had been missing for a week now, while Sehun was missing for a year, why are they together?" The gossips the three was hearing, they know they'll hear this because they were missing. But they ignored it and walked to the dorm they all stay in.

 But they ignored it and walked to the dorm they all stay in