TPIHIAW 5

"Jungkookie

"Jungkookie... Please help me... "

"It's Oppa, Jungkookie... I need you help, baby"

"Please, help your brother, Jungkook"

"Kookie... Please help me"

"Oppa!" Jungkook yelled as he bolts awake, breathing heavily as he looks around. He grabbed his specs, getting off of bed. It was probably 2-3am? Cause it was still dark. Sighing, he walked to his desk, sitting down and looked at his and his brother's photo.
"What does that dream mean, Oppa?" He asks, caressing his brother's face on the frame. Tears fell down his cheeks, making him chuckle bitterly.
"I miss you... And I promise to look for you, Oppa" He says, smiling.

Jungkook held onto the books on his chest tightly, sighing as he bumped shoulders with guys.
"Fucking hell" He muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes at the guys who winked at him. He yelped as he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder, looking at who it was to see Jimin. He shrugged Jimin's arm off, rolling his eyes again.
"What the fuck is it again, Jimin?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You're just gonna do me like that?" Jimin asks, mad. The older glared at him, but he wasn't affected as he had a blackbelt in taekwondo.

"You aren't afraid? I can take you down instantly-" Jimin is cut off as he was the one who's on the ground now.
"Hey-" Jimin then cuts himself off, groaning as his arm is twisted.
"Now, who's the one who's gonna take me down instantly?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. Jimin chuckles, though it was in a sarcastic way.
"Wait til I get my hands on you" He says, groaning again as Jungkook lets go of his arm. The younger walked away, while the guys stared at him with an amused smile.

"That Jungkook guy is good, imagine he took down the footballer Jimin"