TPIHIAW 2

Jungkook sighs, staring at the building in front of her.
"This is it, say goodbye to your female self, Jungkook ah" She says before she walked in. All she could see was guys...guys that stared at her. It made her shiver, so she looked down and continued walking until she reaches the principal's office. She knocked before going in. There was still guys, all of the people here are guys.

"Fuck" She muttered under her breath, before taking a deep breath and smiling at them. Clearing her throat, and saw the principal smile at her.
"Okay, Jungkook, you're a guy... you're a guy, remember that" She thought before bowing.
"You must be Jeon Jungkook, welcome to our school" The principal says, shaking her hand.
"Yes, sir, I am Jungkook..." She says, seeing if the principal was off.

She always paid attention to her brother's letters, he always said that the principal hated him. The principal gave her timetable before she bowed again and left. Staring at it, her eyes widened, it was her brother's dorm number. Biting her lips, she went to the designated room.

Jungkook got in, her eyes spotting her brother's most valuable bracelet. This made tears form in her eyes, it was a bracelet she gave to him. He promised to always put it on and never remove it but here it is, in Jungkook's hands and not on his wrist.
"Oppa... " She says, falling on her knees.
"I'm so sorry, where are you? Please just tell me, I... I miss you" She says, hugging the bracelet to her chest.

Gulping, she stood up, composing herself. She looks around, sighing and grabbing her luggage. She went to her room, her eyes roaming the room. Giving up, she sat down, grabbing the bag which contains all letters that she got from her brother.

"I promise to find you, Oppa...just wait..."