TPIHIAW 16

Jungkook was out, she was near a river, well, swimming

Jungkook was out, she was near a river, well, swimming. She was alone as Sehun and Jimin are busy. She's not complaining though, she needs to be away from those chaotic bitches for a while. Sighing in relief, she ruffles her short hair. Well, it's almost growing though so she's happy. She opens her eyes, being met with two guys. She screamed, covering her body.
"What the fuck!"

"Where's Jungkook by the way?" Sehun asks, looking at Jimin who's helping him cut some woods for their campfire. Jimin frowns, looking at him.
"What the fuck do you mean? I thought she was with you?" Jimin says, making both of their eyes widened when they heard a loud scream.
"Jungkook" They both said at the same time, dropping their axes and running to where it was.

"Let go of me!" Jungkook says, thank goodness she was in an oversized shirt or if she swam naked, they would've touched her immediately.
"This is a good catch, my friend" One of the guy said, licking his lips.
"Hey! Stop!" Jungkook screamed, gasping as the guy leaned in.
"Stop screaming, you'll lose your voice and we won't hear your little noises" The guy whispers, smirking.
"Help! Help me! Help!" Jungkook cries out, eyes widening as the guy's hand wrapped around her neck.

The guy then leaned on her neck, taking a deep breath and smelling her.
"You smell nice, baby" The guy says, laughing. Jungkook's mouth was covered and his eyes widened more.
"Swtop" He says, but it was muffled.
"Let go of her!" Someone yelled, making both guys and Jungkook to look at it.
"Oppas!" Jungkook yelled as the guy removed his hand away from her mouth.
"You stink, you bitch!" Jungkook says, still trying to get away.
"Aww, are they your brothers?" The guy says, laughing.

"Let go of her!"