TPIHIAW 10

"It's dangerous there" Jimin says, his voice sounding concerned

"It's dangerous there" Jimin says, his voice sounding concerned. Jungkook looks back at him, frowning.
"And why do you care?" The younger asks before walking to the forest. All Jimin could do was watch with a worried expression. After a few minutes, he was about to leave when he heard a loud scream. Turning back, he ran to the forest.
"Jungkook!"

Jungkook walks to the forest, walking around. He stepped on some twigs, he smiled as birds flew above him. As he looked around, he didn't notice the rock on his pathway. He tripped, and he screamed. He groaned, clutching his foot that was hurting. He hears his name being shouted and he looks up, seeing a worried looking Jimin.
"Are you okay?!" Jimin asks, voice panicked as he crouched down in front of Jungkook.

"No... What do you think?!" Jungkook says, grunting. Jimin looks around, they had gotten lost in the forest now. He sighed, putting Jungkook's arm around his shoulder and helping him up.
"We need to find shelter, it's getting dark" Jimin says as they walked.
"Please carry me, my foot really hurts" Jungkook whines, making the older chuckle nervously.

"Come on, get on my back" Jimin says. The younger had a hard time, but managed to jump on his back. Jimin cuts his arms under Jungkook's legs and started walking. He was light, so it was easy.

Jimin's eyes widened as he saw a cabin from a distance. Jungkook had fallen asleep on his shoulder, maybe because it's already night. He gasps, and walked to it.

Jimin used his foot to knock, probably a little rude but it was the only way. The door opens, his eyes widening, so he looked down.
"Uh... We don't have a place to stay in, Uh... Can we stay here for a bit?" Jimin asks as he clears his throat. The guy's eyes was widened as he saw Jungkook, so he nodded and let's them in.