TPIHIAW 6

Jungkook got pushed to his locker, groaning at the harsh impact it sent on his back

"What the fuck is it again, Jimin?!" Jungkook says, anger laced in his voice.
"What you did yesterday, made me look like a fool from everyone" Jimin says, also angry.
"I don't want to deal with this shit, Jimin, get away" Jungkook says, sighing as he pushed the older. He was about pushed to his locker, making him more pissed.

"Just fucking let me go, okay?! I don't wanna deal with you right now!" Jungkook says as he used all his strength to push the older. He walked away, clearly angry. What's happening with him? He's on his period.
"That fucking bitch, I'll definitely have bruises on my back tomorrow" He says, trying to touch his back.

"Maybe you shouldn't be too violent with him, Jimin" Jimin's friend, Namjoon, says as he looked at Jungkook who trying to touch his back.
"He embarrassed me in front of everyone yesterday" Jimin says, scoffing as he crossed his arms.
"Well, you were messing with him" Namjoon says, shrugging.

"Fucking hell, I've been studying here for I don't know how many months and I still find my brother" Jungkook muttered under his breath, facepalming. He wrote down on his notebook, looking back at the book he's reading. He decided to study at the library, for their upcoming exam.

Jungkook rested his head down on his desk, sighing. Looking up, he stared at his family picture. A picture where they were complete, where his father wasn't like what he is right now to him. Sighing again, he lifts his head back up and brushed his bangs back. He went back to studying, yawning every now and then.
"I'm so tired" He says, rubbing his eyes to maybe remove the sleepiness away. That didn't work though, he rests his head and fell asleep.

 That didn't work though, he rests his head and fell asleep