𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤𝕒𝕪

"God, I cannot fucking believe I have to be stuck with your ass until stupid brats show up." Katsuki grumbled as he stormed out of the Assocation building, Y/N tailing him.

  "Me either. It's great, right?" The short girl beamed, skipping. Katsuki whirled around and stopped in front of her, making her skid to a halt. He narrowed his crimson eyes, staring viciously into Y/N's bright E/C ones.

  "If we're gonna be working together or whatever, there's gonna be ground rules."

  "Haha, like Ground Zero rules."

  "Shut the fuck up. First rule: don't pull any funny shit or I'll blast your ass to space."

  "That's hot."

  "Shut up. Rule two: Pay. Attention."

  "Mm? What?"

  "Oh my fucking god. Last rule: do not leave my sight. If I have to look around for you, I'll kill you."

  "Me? Leave your sight? Never."

  Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose, already feeling a headache coming on. "I feel like I'm losing fucking braincells talking to you."

  "I can fix that if you show me yo' brainssss." Y/N chirped, wiggling her gloved fingers. Katsuki groaned in frustration and turned back around, walking towards his orange sports car. Y/N followed him, pep in her step. "Hey, can I get a ride with you? My car's getting-"

  "No." Katsuki said, slamming the car door in her face and revving up the engine. Y/N did a sad peace sign, lowering her head as she took out her phone and a speaker. She tapped on something and Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD started to blast throughout the parking lot. Katsuki looked disgustedly at the pitiful display of emotions, and was now faced with two choices. Either let her in to stop the embarrassment that she was causing him, or leave her in the dust.

  And now that people were starting to stare at the girl who was blasting sad rap music in front of an orange car with grenades detailed on it, there was only one option. Katsuki grumbled as he unlocked the car doors, rolling down the window.

  "Get in or die, you fucking moron."

  Y/N immediately brightened up, shutting off the speaker and her phone and opening the door. She shut the door rather loudly as she hopped in, making Katsuki growl. "Watch it, imbecile."

"Pardon my actions, daddy."

Katsuki lurched forward out of the parking space extra quickly, making Y/N jerk forward, hitting her head on the seat in front of her.

"Ow."

***

"Get out of my car, now."

"No. I don't wanna."

Katsuki and Y/N were now parked in Y/N's large driveway, arguing.

"Get. Out. Now." Katsuki growled menacingly, grip tightening on the steering wheel as he glared at the pouting girl through the rear view mirror.

"Not until you admit that Gordon Ramsay is one of the sexiest men to exist."

"He's fucking old as hell!"

"Still sexy."

Katsuki groaned as he banged his head on the horn, letting it honk.

"If I say that Gordon Ramsay is sexy, will you get out of my fucking car?"

"Perhaps."

Katsuki removed his head from the wheel, giving her a repulsed look. "Fine. Gordon Ramsay is sexy. You happy now?"

"Aight, I'mma head out." Y/N said as she opened the door, holding up a peace sign. "Rest easy, king."

Katsuki's glare followed her as she opened the gates to her large "estate", turning around and waving at him enthusiastically as he pulled out of her driveway. He flipped her off before turning his car around, driving out of the cul-de-sac. He ran a hand through his hair.

Katsuki Bakugo could have gone his whole life without having to tell a short, dimwitted girl that Gordon Ramsay was sexy. But unfortunately, life dealt him a bad hand of cards.