𝕟𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕡

"Today's our last day of the partnership, huh?" Y/N said awkwardly, fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat.

  "...Yeah." Katsuki said just as awkwardly, internally panicking. He had never had to confess to anyone before, and he was nervous as hell.

'Maybe I should just forget about it.'

He figured that Y/N wouldn't want to talk to him anyways, and that she wouldn't even accept his feelings. So he resolved to do it some other time. That is, until Y/N opened her mouth.

"Hey, did my sidekicks bother you yesterday? I heard they drove over to your agency."

Fuck.

"N-no, they didn't bug me or anything. Um, they just talked to me about some...things."

"What things?" Y/N inquired, tilting her head. Her curiosity was at it's peak, and she wanted to know what the hell her little assmunchers said to him.

Katsuki gulped, wishing she didn't ask him that.

"'Bout what happened in the car."

Y/N's face fell as the memory of the drive resurfaced, and she looked away from him.

"Oh."

Katsuki stared guiltily at the sullen woman, deciding not to put off the confession. If he got rejected, he deserved it, he thought.

"Hey, Y/N, listen, I-I regret ever yelling at you. And the things I said, I didn't mean them at all-"

"You don't have to apologize! I-it's fine!" Y/N exclaimed, whirling around to face him. Her pained expression said otherwise. Katsuki groaned and ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. Y/N flinched, expecting him to yell at her, which didn't go unnoticed by the man.

"Look, I'm not gonna yell at you again. Just...can you listen to what I have to say?" Katsuki sighed, heart thumping. Y/N nodded hesitantly, aching to know what he was going to say. The ash blonde took a deep breath, and then spoke.

"I'm in love with you, Y/N."

Y/N's eyes widened and a large smile broke out on her face, she quivered in her seat with excitement.

"No cap?"

"...No cap."

Y/N teared up, her face pink. She turned her head to the side, covering her face with her hands. "Shit, don't look at me right now, I'm so ugly."

  Katsuki leaned towards her, slowly pulling her hands away. The small girl's face reddened even more.

  "Don't cover your face, idiot. You're...cute." Katsuki murmured, face turning slightly pink. Y/N squealed, her heart squeezing.

  "You called me an idiot and cute? What have I done to deserve such words, Bakudaddy?"

  "...I don't fucking know, honestly. So you gonna be mine or what?"

  "Is Gordon Ramsay sexy?"

  "...Yes?"

  "Then there's your answer." Y/N giggled, beaming. Katsuki's heart skipped a beat, and he leaned in, closing his eyes, when...

  "HOLY SHIT IT'S THE VILLAIN WE'RE LOOKING FOR!" Y/N shouted, rushing out of the car. "STOP RIGHT THERE, ASSHAT!"

  Katsuki grumbled, pissed that the villain had interrupted his almost-kiss, and exited the car as well. The villain was currently chasing Y/N around, trying to kiss her to activate his quirk. Katsuki's eye twitched, and he was not having it. He stormed over to the villain, grabbing by the nape. Y/N stuck her tongue out at the villain as she approached, removing her glove.

  "Oi, slimeball." Katsuki growled dangerously, making the villain shiver.

  "Y-yes?" The man squeaked, puckering his lips.

  "You tryna steal my girlfriend?"