𝕕𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝

"Daddy, meet my kids. Kids, meet daddy." Y/N declared, a sense of pride swelling up in her. This had been the fourth time in a row Y/N had forgotten her car, and Katsuki had to drive her somewhere. Unlike the other times, today she had dragged Katsuki to her hero agency to meet her sidekicks.

  "I am not anyone's daddy." Katsuki growled, glaring down at Y/N.

  "And we're not your kids." Kao said, raising a brow. Koyama merely stared off into the distance, already wishing he was back home sleeping.

  "Deny it all you guys want, but we all know it's true." Y/N sniffed, crossing her arms. Katsuki rolled his eyes, turning around.

  "Alright, fuck this, I'm leaving-"

  "Nonononono, you gotta check out my agency first!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling Katsuki by the arm. The tall blonde growled, struggling to break free of the surprisingly strong girl's grasp. She giggled at his futile efforts, dragging him with her.

  "Simp." Kao whispered as she passed him. Y/N sneered at him and continued to drag the angry man inside the agency.

  "Anyways, welcome to my hooker palace!" Y/N exclaimed, finally releasing Katsuki before he could blow up her face.

  "You call your agency a hooker palace?"

  "Yuh."

  Katsuki sighed in annoyance, desperately trying not to call her an idiot. Y/N grinned at him and patted his arm reassuringly.

  "Don't you worry your pretty little head, Bakudaddy. I'mma just show you around a little bit."

  "Don't fucking call me that."

  "Daddy, chill."

  That was the last straw for Katsuki. He pushed the H/C-haired girl against a wall, caging her in between his arms. His crimson eyes pierced into her wide E/C ones, fueled with anger.

  "Don't. Fucking. Call. Me. Daddy. Got it?" Katsuki growled lowly, leaning in close to her face to scare her. Unfortunately, this tactic did not work. Y/N giggled softly and pecked the tip of his nose, ducking underneath his arms.

  "Whatever you say, king."

  For the first time in a while, Katsuki was speechless. Utterly lost for words. His face burned, turning a bright shade of red.

  "W-what the fuck?"

***

  "I am going to commit scooter ankle." Y/N whispered shakily to her phone, face an unflattering shade of crimson. It had been an hour since Katsuki had left her agency, and she had been informed by her sidekicks that he practically sprinted out of the building. Since then, she had consumed two family sized bags of Takis.

  "Girl, what happened?!" Mina exclaimed from the other side of the phone, leaning in towards the camera with her eyes wide. Y/N buried her face into her pillow, muffling her scream. After a minute she lifted her head up, staring blankly at the screen.

  "So I called Bakugo daddy like usual, right? He got really mad and pinned me to a wall, and he leaned forward so I panicked and kissed his nose." She mumbled, face feeling even hotter.

  "Hol' up. You're telling me you kissed Lord Explosion Murder himself?"

  Y/N nodded, embarrassed. Mina squealed, jumping out of her gaming chair and waving her hands in the air.

  "Oh my god, Y/N, you absolute beast! You're so bold!"

  "Mrrmmmmm."

  "Why didn't you go for the lips while you were at it?! Or the peepee-"

  "MINAAAA."

  Mina burst out laughing, wheezing. "No cap doe, I ship it."

  Y/N propped her chin up on her pillow, sighing. Her stomach gurgled, putting a pained expression on her face. "Mina, you ship Tim and Moby. Which is never gonna happen. Like me and Bakugo."

  "Hey, Tim and Moby is a valid ship. And why d'ya say that?"

  "Because he hates me and probably wants to strangle me?"

  "Kinky. But listen. He hates everyone. Spending more time with you could change his mind about you!"

  "Doubt it."

  "Girl, trust me. You're gonna have that boy falling to his knees and begging for you."

  "Mhmmmm."

  "Bruh. Aight, I gotta get back to dancing on people's corpses in Fortnite, so I'mma head out."

  "Okayyyy. Bye, wife."

  "Bye, husband."

  Y/N ended the FaceTime and buried her face in the pillow again, her screams muffled by it. Kao and Koyama walked into the room, eyebrows raised.

"What did you do this time, you dumb thot?" Kao sighed as Koyama morphed into a puppy, jumping onto the bed and cuddling up next to Y/N. Y/N's stomach rumbled and she let out a loud burp, groaning.

"I ate too many Takis and now my stomach is fucked."