𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Are you seriously fucking putting on that song Peaches made about her vagina?" Katsuki growled at Y/N as she connected her phone to the car's speakers, turning off the volume. She whined at the action and turned the volume back up, smiling happily with the familiar music.

"Itching and burning, itching and burning-"

"Shut up now before I throw you out of a moving car."

The two heroes were currently driving downtown, to where apparently a large villain was sighted smashing buildings. Katsuki struggled to keep an insult to himself, mind hurting from the music. Ever since Y/N overheard his conversation with Mineta, he was trying his best to not insult her. Trying.

"So where's this big guy anyways? Can't be that big." Y/N hummed, letting the wind blow in her hair. Suddenly, a large object landed in front of them, in the shape of an armored ball. The sports car skidded to a halt, turning slightly. Y/N and Katsuki got out of the car, ready to fight. Y/N's eyes widened as the ball unfurled, revealing a gigantic, muscular, naked man. Her eyes shot down to his nether regions. "That is a big guy."

"Heroes!" The man boomed, taking a large step forward. Katsuki's eyes narrowed, and he glanced over to his partner. Y/N seemed to cower beneath the shadow of the man, a frightened expression on her face. The large man's eyes landed on her, and he let out an earth-shaking laugh.

"Ground Zero, you think you can defeat me with a girl as small as her?"

"L-listen, pal, I'm the average height for a female of my age!" Y/N squeaked, trembling. She, in fact, was absolutely scared out of her mind. Her big dick power had been defeated, and if she were to be crushed by his massive Peter Pecker, it would be game over.

"Ahahaha! You are amusing, small lady! Why don't I keep you as my pet?" The man chortled, reaching his hand out to grab her. Katsuki gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes, furious for some reason.

"Not happening, fucker!" He shouted, attacking the man's hand with large, powerful explosions, unknowingly blasting his giant...um...thing, as well. The villain howled and pulled his hand back, clutching his dick. Well, what was left of it. Y/N gasped as if she was awoken from a trance, head turning swiftly to Katsuki.

"Y-you, you removed his evil powers! You absolute madlad!" She exclaimed, eyes shining. And for some reason unknown to him, Katsuki smiled. The villain swiped at the heroes, both of them narrowly dodging the attack. Y/N rolled towards the villain, ready to put him on pause, when he retracted into his titanium-like shell.

"You'll never capture me like that, heroes!" The villain spat, voice laced with malice and pain for his lost dick. Y/N cracked her knuckles, big dick energy coming back to her and coursing through her veins.

"Sounds a lot like what the last guy said."

***

The two heroes returned to the hero agency, battered and exhausted. Endeavor looked at both of us with raised brows, hands folded.

"You're beyond late. Care to recount your story to everyone, since we're already wrapping up?"

"Katsuki blasted off a guy's dick while I watched." Y/N wheezed, wiping sweat off her brow.

"Sounds like a porn title." Todoroki said abruptly, making Endeavor choke on his coffee.

"No fair! Why do Kacchan and Y/N get to have the fun adventures while me and Kirishima have to hunt down tax evaders?" Chargebolt/Kaminari whined, making gestures with his hands. Endeavor sighed, shaking his head.

"By all means, Chargebolt, if you want to blast off someone's privates, be my guest." He said sarcastically, clearly over everyone's bullshit.

Kaminari pumped his fist in the air, earning a smack on the back of the head from Iida.

  "Alright, that's enough for today. Get out." Endeavor growled, quickly getting out of his seat. Everyone shot out of their seats, save for two exhausted heroes. Y/N stumbled out of her seat, while Katsuki merely walked out of the room tiredly.

  "Yo, Ground Zero." Y/N called, making Katsuki grunt and turn around. The tired girl smiled, sticking her fist out. "Nice work today."

  Katsuki stayed quiet, gaze softening a bit. Was this the first time the small hero had said something remotely serious? He nodded curtly at her and turned back around, taking out his car keys.

  "Oh wait!" Y/N called out suddenly, eyebrows furrowed. Katsuki glanced at her again, waiting for what she was going to say. She smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck.

  "I forgot my car again."