𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

Kao stormed into Katsuki's hero agency like an angry Karen demanding to see the manager. His blue eyes darted around, scanning the building for the pro hero. A guard came up to him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, kid, you can't-"

"Shut up or I'll rip your balls off and stuff them up your ass." Kao snapped, glaring. The guard squeaked and ran away, leaving Kao to angrily rush through the building. He spotted a familiar head of spiky blonde hair and narrowed his eyes, storming over to him.

"Hey, Ground Zero. I think we need to have a little chat." Kao growled, placing a hand on Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki turned around, eyes narrowed.

"You're that brat from Y/N's agency-"

"No, it's Britney bitch. Of course I'm from her agency, dumbass." Kao grumbled, getting more and more pissed by the second. "Just fucking come with me."

The pro hero reluctantly followed the young teenager, getting a feeling that this wouldn't be good. Kao led him outside, then stopped and took a deep breath.

"What did you say to Y/N?" He asked, not turning around. Katsuki stopped in his tracks, heart sinking. Kao clenched his fists. "I said what did you say to her?!"

"I yelled at her in the car the other day-"

"I fucking know that, you twat! Tell me what you said!"

"Calm the fuck down, kid, you're gonna cause a scene. I...told her she was never serious, and that she shouldn't have bothered becoming a hero...and then I called her weird."

Kao whirled around, blue eyes full of fire. "You're the one who shouldn't have become a hero, you asshole. How could you say that to her?"

Katsuki looked down at the ground, jaw clenched. He was ashamed. Ashamed that he was getting lectured by a kid. Ashamed that he yelled at Y/N. And most of all, ashamed of himself. There was a long pause, filled by angry breathing from Kao.

"I like her, you know."

Katsuki looked up sharply. Kao was struggling to hold back angry tears, shaking in rage.

"I like her so much, yet she chose someone like you. You don't even deserve her, and yet she still chose you. That fucking simp."

"You're a fucking highschool student-"

"I fucking know that! I fucking know- does it matter? I could treat her so much better than you ever have, but you keep burrowing your way into her heart and breaking her!" Kao yelled, hot tears now streaming down his cheeks. "Why are you the one she likes?!"

"Calm down." Katsuki said gruffly, grabbing the angered boy by the shoulders. "I...regret telling her those things so much, you don't even know. She's stupid, and immature, and fucking ridiculous sometimes..."

Kao glared up at the man, opening his mouth.

"...but that's why I like her." Katsuki finished, mumbling and turning pink. The boy shut his mouth, struggling to keep quiet. There was a long silence, and then Kao finally spoke.

"You really don't deserve her."

"I know."

"She can do so much better."

"I know."

"You're a major asshole."

"Dammit, I know!" Katsuki growled, looking down at the boy who was now laughing. A confused expression grew on the man's face as Kao shook his head, smiling.

"I just thought of how similar we are. We both insult her to her face, but secretly simp over her. Damn."

The younger boy chuckled, turning around and starting to walk away. Katsuki smacked his forehead, realizing he was right. He was secretly a simp.

Koyama was waiting for Kao in Y/N's car, which they had "borrowed". He glanced at Kao as he got in the passenger seat.

"How did it go?"

Kao swallowed a lump in his throat, tears flowing out of his eyes freely.

"Pretty good."