𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣

"Katsuki, I have a confession to make. I'm...the man behind the slaughter." Y/N sighed, doing a sad peace sign. She had put on a purple shirt today, and had endlessly sent people memes of the purple man from Five Nights at Freddy's.

"Shut up." Katsuki growled at her, nuzzling his face into her neck. Y/N laughed, turning pink. Katsuki lifted his head up, looking up at his lover. "How many damn times are you gonna make that fucking joke?"

"As many times as I need to. The meme cannot die."

The two heroes were currently spending their day off together, holed up at Y/N's agency. Kao and Koyama had left long ago, puking their guts out at the sight of the lovey-dovey couple. Y/N hopped onto Katsuki's lap, pulling a blanket over them.

"Alright, what're we watching?" She hummed, turning on her sticker covered laptop. A hentai ad popped up on the screen, and Y/N quickly clicked out of it, not wanting to admit to her boyfriend that she had been unironically watching Boku no Pico. "Um, strange. Anyways, got any suggestions?"

"...Y/N?"

"...Yeah?"

"Was that Boku no fucking Pico?"

"...No?"

Katsuki sighed, not wanting to press the issue further. "I guess I'll watch whatever. You choose."

Y/N's eyes lit up, opening her mouth.

"Not Boku no Pico."

The girl clamped her mouth shut, her inner self punching the air. She soon grinned, though, and clicked on a Markiplier FNAF video. Katsuki held back the urge to smack his forehead, knowing full well it was because she was the man behind the slaughter.

Five minutes in and Katsuki was already screaming at the screen. "Markiplier, what the fuck?! Turn on the fucking lights!"

"He can't hear you-"

"FUCKING HELL MARKIPLIER YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!"

Y/N bust a nut at Katsuki's aggression, proud of him for joining the FNAF fandom. She wiped a single tear away, smiling, and turned back to the computer. She screeched in fear when Bonnie jumpscared Markiplier, close to punching her boyfriend in the nuts. Katsuki held her tight, squeezing her.

"Dumbass, it's not gonna hurt you." He murmured, crimson eyes softening at her frightened expression. Y/N buried her face into Katsuki's chest, trembling a bit. The pro hero chuckled, a little amused. "Who knew that such a fearless fucking idiot could be scared of a video game. That's kinda cute."

Y/N looked up at Katsuki with puppydog eyes, sticking out her bottom lip. "If I'm so cute, will you make one TikTok with me?"

Katsuki sighed, begrudgingly nodding. Y/N's face brightened up and she whipped out her phone, hopping off her boyfriend's lap and throwing her laptop aside. "Alright, c'mere."

The ash blonde reluctantly got out of his seat, surprisingly missing the heat of Y/N's body. Y/N grinned at him, setting her camera down. "All you have to do is just stand behind me."

Katsuki grumbled, standing behind her. Y/N quickly grabbed a piece of paper with writing on it, making Katsuki curious as to what it said. She clicked the timed record button and quickly stood back where she was, smiling smugly and pressing the paper to her chest. Katsuki wrapped his arms around her, slightly surprising her.

"I'm standing behind you." He whispered, and Y/N nodded, staring at the camera and smiling again once the video started to record. Katsuki faintly heard a FNAF song playing from the phone, and his eyes widened. "You're fucking joking-"

The recording stopped, and Y/N quickly rushed to her phone, picking it up and giggling. Katsuki could now see what the paper said on her chest: "slaughter".

"You're the man behind the slaughter-"

"Do me a favor and shut the fuck up, babe."