𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔

"Katsuki, how are babies made again? They're made from watching Game Theory, right?" Y/N said, kicking her feet in the air as she stared at her phone. Katsuki choked on air, eyes widening.

"You don't fucking know how babies are made? Didn't they teach you this shit in middle school?"

"I was too busy keeping an eye out for Selener." Y/N sighed sadly, throwing up a peace sign. Katsuki scoffed and turned red, scooting closer to the small girl on the bed.

"Do you...wanna make a baby?"

Y/N turned to Katsuki, eyes sparkling. "Of course I wanna watch Game Theory with you! I thought you'd never ask!"

"No, idiot, that's not how babies are made."

Y/N's face fell, and she sighed, pulling up a song on YouTube. Katsuki looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"What are you-"

"Remember the times we had, the times that you and me had...remember the time we had, the times that you and me had..."

You sang along to the song, sobbing. "Remember the times we had, the times that you and me had..."

"Y/N, shut the fuck up so I can tell you how babies are made."

Y/N immediately shut off her phone, eyes sparkling with interest as she stared at Katsuki. His face flushed and he gulped, averting his eyes from her to avoid getting pegged.

"Y-you know how we did that...thing...that one time?"

"Oh, when you stuck your peepee into my weewee?" Y/N said abruptly, making Katsuki choke on Casper's dick.

"Uh, yeah. That shit. So, I put a condom on that time, right? To make a baby, um, I have to...nut...inside you."

"So basically, pullout game hella weak?"

"Yeah...so...wanna try...?"

"Only if I get to peg you this time."

"No!" Katsuki yelled, face bright red. "I'm not a fucking bottom!"

"My Twitter feed says differently." Y/N hummed, grinning evilly. Katsuki growled, pushing Y/N onto the bed and hovering over her. His eyes gleamed with lust, and he licked his lips. Y/N turned pink, stuttering.

"Uh...penis music." Y/N said awkwardly, feeling her big dick energy grow. Katsuki kissed her roughly, holding her hands. She made a noise, cheeks flushing red. He bit her lip, sucking on it slightly. The small girl trembled under him, squeezing his hands tightly.

"Katsuki, y-you're challenging my big dick energy right now."

"You fucking know it, babe." Katsuki growled, releasing her hands to take off his shirt. Y/N gawked at him as his glorious body was exposed, practically glowing.

"Um, damn, save some tiddies for the rest of us."

"Shut the fuck up, sweetheart." Katsuki murmured, straddling you as he unbuckled his pants.

"WHY WE GOING SO FUCKING FAASSST?!" Y/N cried, eyes wide as Katsuki started to remove his boxers. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, making both of the heroes jump. Katsuki growled angrily, pulling his boxers back up and not even bothering to change as he jumped off of the bed and stomped over to the door. He yanked it open, red eyes flaring.

"I AM TRYING TO GET MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"Damn, Ground Zero, have a Snickers. You aren't you when you're hungry." Kao said, raising his hands up in defense. Katsuki glared down at the boy, steam coming from his nostrils.

"What the fuck do you want, shrimp."

"Y/N forgot her gummy bears at the agency, I'm just here to deliver them."

Y/N's eyes lit up and she rushed over to the door, ducking under Katsuki's arm. "Whore! You brought my gummies?!"

"Yes, dumb bitch, take them." Kao grumbled, rolling his eyes as she yoinked the bag of gummy bears from his hands. Katsuki grumbled, tapping his foot.

"Is that it?"

"I would say no to piss you off, but sadly my work is done here." Kao sighed, shaking his head and turning to leave.

"Bye, whore!" Y/N yelled as Kao walked off, resulting in the teen flipping you off. Katsuki closed the door, turning around and staring down at her passionately.

"Now, where were we..."

"Oh yeah, Game Theory time!" Y/N exclaimed, now on the bed staring at her phone as she ate her gummy bears. Katsuki smacked his forehead, walking over to her.

"We better fuck after you finish watching that shit."

"Sorry, I don't speak Italian."